[MOD POST] Leonard token base’s issue

Adel-Tech
Adel-Tech
WC Mod
Joined Jan 2019 Posts: 878

there is a known issue with Leonard token bases appearing as chopper company bases, the team has been made aware, in the time being hit the elite chopper bases to acquire the tokens, we apologize for the inconvenience

War isn't won by having the latest tech, but by using what you have in ways you haven't used them before
  • Reaperman3
    Reaperman3
    Potential Threat
    Joined Oct 2014 Posts: 97
    Can you explain why the E-Chopper token base spawns two drones when mine only spawns one?
  • DieBichAzz
    DieBichAzz
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined May 2013 Posts: 714
    Can you clarify... you mean the Elite Chopper Company bases give you Leonard tokens or are some of the layouts of Elite Chopper bases the Leonard layout so you need to search for the bases that are marked as Elite Chopper Bases but the layout is NOT the elite chopper base?   All elite chopper bases look exactly like elite chopper base layouts.
  • commad0
    commad0
    Greenhorn
    Joined Mar 2020 Posts: 11
    ohh damm... boiee i done two bases hope to parts!!...i need parts, no tokens!!
  • Adel-Tech
    Adel-Tech
    WC Mod

@Reaperman3 said:
    Can you explain why the E-Chopper token base spawns two drones when mine only spawns one?

Its not an elite chopper in that case, its an omega one

War isn't won by having the latest tech, but by using what you have in ways you haven't used them before
  • DieBichAzz
    DieBichAzz
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined May 2013 Posts: 714
    Leonard bases are showing up now but they don't work right.  You clear the base and nothing happens... no spawning troops.  You have no choice but to end in defeat as you can't complete the base.

• Adel-Tech
    Adel-Tech
    WC Mod

@DieBichAzz said:
    Can you clarify... you mean the Elite Chopper Company bases give you Leonard tokens or are some of the layouts of Elite Chopper bases the Leonard layout so you need to search for the bases that are marked as Elite Chopper Bases but the layout is NOT the elite chopper base?   All elite chopper bases look exactly like elite chopper base layouts.

There are elite chopper bases giving Leonard tokens, but the fix has just started rolling in so give it some time and the bases will go back to normal

• Adel-Tech
    Adel-Tech
    WC Mod

@commad0 said:
    (Image)
    (Image)

Yeah sorry about that, the bases should be fixed soon apologize for the inconvenience

• NiceGuy01
    NiceGuy01
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Mar 2013 Posts: 151
    I just lost a full toon for nothing, got nothing going in the Leo bases
  • NiceGuy01
    NiceGuy01
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Mar 2013 Posts: 151
    The new Leo bases do not spawning so a waste of time and effort
  • iwona.esser.1
    iwona.esser.1
    Force to be Reckoned With
    Joined Feb 2013 Posts: 1,774
    I just hit a Leonard token base, and the only comparison I can think of is when a new unit was introduced during an event years ago and the first defense wave was way OP. I lost 17 aces, ochopper, osiege and more. Hardly made a dent in the incoming waves. Unbelievable.
    ------------------------------------------------------
  • iwona.esser.1
    iwona.esser.1
    edited 28 Apr 2020, 3:27PM
    The base looked deceivingly like the Denis token base, and destroying the buildings was the same, but the incoming waves....well, see above.
  • iwona.esser.1
    iwona.esser.1
    Working better now. Pretty much like a Denis token base.
  • commad0
    commad0
    Greenhorn
    Adel-Tech said:

@commad0 said:
    (Image)
    (Image)

Yeah sorry about that, the bases should be fixed soon apologize for the inconvenience

can i have my e-parts instead token? is there any way to get it, because i hit e-chopper logically, do kixeye give us any compensation?
  • Charles6744
    Charles6744
    Incursion Leader
    Joined Aug 2013 Posts: 1,458
      So Kixeye screwed up again.  Big surprise.  First it was the Denis Token Bases and now Leonard Token Bases.  Next time they should space these Token Bases out more so they can pull them off better.
  • commad0
    commad0
    Greenhorn
    edited 28 Apr 2020, 6:16PM
    can we deploy units of same fraction?
  • Adel-Tech
    Adel-Tech
    WC Mod

@commad0 said:
    can we deploy units of same fraction?(Image)

There are no faction restrictions

• Malisam1
    Malisam1
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Feb 2013 Posts: 227
    Adel-Tech said:

@commad0 said:

Will Leonard and Malcom token bases be out again in May?

• Strong_Thinker
    Strong_Thinker
    Joined May 2013 Posts: 1,645
    Malisam1 said:
    Adel-Tech said:

@commad0 said:

ull see calendar for MAY in the next 48 hrs fingers crossed this is not a promise
    WC: #Addicted
    Vega: Meh
    Battle Pirates: Played, Forgotten, Never Returned RIP
  • Adel-Tech
    Adel-Tech
    WC Mod
    Malisam1 said:
    Adel-Tech said:

@commad0 said:

that is yet to be seen
  • COLECTIVO95
    COLECTIVO95
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Feb 2013 Posts: 360
    snl fix it GIF
  • ssaine
    ssaine
    Potential Threat
    Joined May 2013 Posts: 36
    I cleared Leonard's base except for 1 Cerberus and the CC, I deployed 10 level 16 Sharpshooter and level 5 Malcolm to kill the Cerberus and then the CC to start the waves of God Mode Corpus units, hoping to snipe Leonard with the stealth Sharpshooters and Malcolm, lol the last Cerberus killed all 10 SS and almost Malcolm, leaving me with 6 hours repairs, is this a bug or some units are made useless in that base?

• AngryLogic
    AngryLogic
    Potential Threat
    Joined Oct 2012 Posts: 47

What is this?
  • penghancur_elit
    penghancur_elit
    Greenhorn
    Joined Mar 2013 Posts: 4

@AngryLogic said:
    (Image)

What is this?

that is super fast incoming ops wave. make it harder n more repair.

• AngryLogic
    AngryLogic
    Potential Threat
    Joined Oct 2012 Posts: 47

@AngryLogic said:
    (Image)

What is this?

that is super fast incoming ops wave. make it harder n more repair.

Yeah, it seems like it, I used that occ as a sac to get the screenshot after I lost my heavy ground to this, and most of the units that comes at you are not shown here.
  • penghancur_elit
    penghancur_elit
    Greenhorn
    Joined Mar 2013 Posts: 4

@AngryLogic said:
    (Quote)
    Yeah, it seems like it, I used that occ as a sac to get the screenshot after I lost my heavy ground to this, and most of the units that comes at you are not shown here.

still pray n waiting somebody with gold ticket to tell them about this issue.

• Perry299
    Perry299
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined May 2013 Posts: 4,936

Read the other thread, can still do base the way i posted, even after they put like 3 times as many units in the base.

"Don't cry, Don't whine, it's a strategic game so either you GIT GUD or you Go Home"