can we get the health bar back for units?

BLOODMONEY69666
BLOODMONEY69666
Minor Nuisance
Joined Jul 2014 Posts: 290
for over a week now i havnt had a health bar for any of my units in battle. Its just completely gone and i have no idea if a unit has full health or if its about to die. This was a serious issue during the last couple events. I base my game play as most do on if my units are alive or dead in a battle so this is a huge disadvantage on many levels. Other people in my sector say they are having the same issue. There is also a known issue with lancer not being able to move in bases making them useless for defense. Seems like there is a lot of issues stacking up that arent being fixed but more units just keep coming out and we have a event every 4 days. The game needs to slow down and go back to getting the basics right before we gain another 20 units and the old ones still dont work correctly. Its better to have 5 working units then 20 that all have serious issues.
NOTHING IS REAL!
EVERYTHING IS PERMITTED!!!
  • snakeman123
    snakeman123
    Potential Threat
    Joined Apr 2019 Posts: 92
    try using the  ' B ' hotkey 
  • BLOODMONEY69666
    BLOODMONEY69666
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Jul 2014 Posts: 290
    tried it and "B" doesnt do anything. honestly i figured everyone was having the same issue. Ive been playing for 5 yrs and never had my health bars on units disapear. unless its something they added recently it has to be a glitch in the game. Support confirmed the issue with the lancers when i contacted them about a week ago so not sure why they havnt tried to fix that issue.
    NOTHING IS REAL!
    EVERYTHING IS PERMITTED!!!
  • Lord of Cinder
    Lord of Cinder
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Feb 2019 Posts: 312
    tried it and "B" doesnt do anything. honestly i figured everyone was having the same issue. 
    good luck to fixing your problem, but no, not everyone has this issue
  • Darkshadows2069
    Darkshadows2069
    WC Mod
    Joined May 2014 Posts: 1,773
    Try clearing your flash cache.  This is different than your browser cache. If you need a link on how to do it let me know and I will give you one. 

Community Rules: <CLICK HERE>
    Submit a Support Ticket:  <CLICK HERE>