google ends the service of flash player pluging on end of december 2020

haws_tr
haws_tr
Greenhorn
Joined Jul 2018 Posts: 19
I'm happy cause this is the time that kixeye should make a launcher for the war commander so that is means end of disconnects and other stuffs and yeah the flash plugin thing is for real it is not a joke I really don't think kixeye will care about it :/
  • TheParagon
    TheParagon
    Potential Threat
    Joined Apr 2018 Posts: 82
    They are porting War Commander over to HTML5

The true mind can weather all lies and illusions without being lost. The true heart can touch the poison of hatred without being harmed. From beginningless time, darkness thrives in the void, but always yields to purifying light.
  • haws_tr
    haws_tr
    Greenhorn
    They are porting War Commander over to HTML5

does it ends the disconnects ?
  • TheParagon
    TheParagon
    Potential Threat
    Joined Apr 2018 Posts: 82
    I think it wont, but i am sure the stability of the game will definitely improve, but it is still an online browser game. Disconnects will keep happening to some extent. 
    The true mind can weather all lies and illusions without being lost. The true heart can touch the poison of hatred without being harmed. From beginningless time, darkness thrives in the void, but always yields to purifying light.
  • haws_tr
    haws_tr
    Greenhorn
    I think it wont, but i am sure the stability of the game will definitely improve, but it is still an online browser game. Disconnects will keep happening to some extent. 
    man they should've made a laucnher for the game like the vega conflict :/