Is Alan worth the XP?

saro-13
saro-13
Minor Nuisance
Joined Nov 2012 Posts: 112
Is Alan worth the XP? or should i go with braden instead?  can someone post a test unit video using the gun!


  • VGH374
    VGH374
    Potential Threat
    Joined Jun 2016 Posts: 75
    You should get Braden to get Alan. And any other hero :smile:
  • Rebel196
    Rebel196
    Potential Threat
    Joined May 2014 Posts: 26
    saro-13 said:
    Is Alan worth the XP? or should i go with braden instead?  can someone post a test unit video using the gun!


    I'd go for braden and all his tech first. 
  • saro-13
    saro-13
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Nov 2012 Posts: 112
    VGH374 said:
    You should get Braden to get Alan. And any other hero :smile:

    i already have 1.7 mil XP. I just don't want to get a unit and put it on the shelf,

    Braden is quite useful, my only concern is that i would like to see Alans performance using his gun.
  • VGH374
    VGH374
    Potential Threat
    Joined Jun 2016 Posts: 75
    saro-13 said:
    VGH374 said:
    You should get Braden to get Alan. And any other hero :smile:

    i already have 1.7 mil XP. I just don't want to get a unit and put it on the shelf,

    Braden is quite useful, my only concern is that i would like to see Alans performance using his gun.
    Work your lil... touchie and get both. And components. Just think of "how do i get the best one that helps to get the next one". Alan should be last... Since older ones are to be used now to complete tasks. See videos.
  • saro-13
    saro-13
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Nov 2012 Posts: 112
    siddy just posted a great vid. on YT.
  • TheParagon
    TheParagon
    Potential Threat
    Joined Apr 2018 Posts: 82
    Alan is useless, he's got good health, and some dps and is overall not bad on paper. But the range is trash, and why would you ever use Alan over something else(like Nick or Mikey)? Besides, if you get Braden, you can replay the event over and over again because it gets much easier. This will let you unlock Alan and other things too.
    The true mind can weather all lies and illusions without being lost. The true heart can touch the poison of hatred without being harmed. From beginningless time, darkness thrives in the void, but always yields to purifying light.
  • DisclosedBarrel
    DisclosedBarrel
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Jul 2012 Posts: 573
    He's immune to shock and has a vital role in the Holdout IV. He's also not too shabby against unique and regular aircraft. Far from useless for the moment against these shocking chucklef*cks.
    Devoted to education, power and control.
  • DCFIREMAN
    DCFIREMAN
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Dec 2013 Posts: 878
    Go for Braden... The only downside to Alan... He needs better range (550-600) and the ability to shoot on the Move...
Sign In or Register to comment.