HERO SHOWDOWN IS A JOKE

Jeffropicaso
Jeffropicaso
Greenhorn
Joined Jul 2012 Posts: 16
I AM IN THE BONUS ROUND AND I TELL YA KIXEYE HAS TOPPED IT ALL. YOU START ATTACK AND THEN SIT AND DEFEND OFF TOON AFTER TOON TO HAVE NOTHING HAPPEN AND TIME RUN OUT! NOW YOU HAVE REPAIR ON HEROS AND NO COMPLETION WHAT SO EVER. ME, LIKE A DUMMY DID IT AGAIN FOR EVERYTHING TO OUT RANGE EVERYTHING I HAVE. **** THIS GAME AND **** YOU KIXEYE! I HAVE NEVER SEEN A GAME WHERE RANGE CHANGES TO SUIT THE GAME HOLDER, SUCH MONEY HUNGRY GRUBBERS THAT CAN'T SEEM TO PUT TOGETHER SOMETHING THAT WORKS [email protected]!
  • dam_buster
    dam_buster
    Greenhorn
    Joined Jan 2015 Posts: 12
    just tried 3rd tier base and the same there the wave bar does not go down i kill everything that come's but the first wave does not end.
  • DCFIREMAN
    DCFIREMAN
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Dec 2013 Posts: 876
    This is the biggest 'Money Grab' mini-event of all time!  They want us all to coin this laggy, overpowered, overpriced event!
  • Aage Jepsen
    Aage Jepsen
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined May 2014 Posts: 434
    edited 22 May 2020, 9:04PM
    the payout do not match the time i se, i did to II im done,  lol hahaha waou..! oh  i mean for me, im not setting here and play for hrs for this... Have fun your all :) im off. but some who have time and nothing to do, will play like always, im not spending money for this, it stopped time ago...  it ´s to laggy and to clous to time run out, im not trying this again.! .. 
  • scott.swenson.503
    scott.swenson.503
    Potential Threat
    Joined Feb 2014 Posts: 66
    Base IV is a joke. Kixeye needs to fix this.
  • rick.hersom
    rick.hersom
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Jul 2014 Posts: 221
    I AM IN THE BONUS ROUND AND I TELL YA KIXEYE HAS TOPPED IT ALL. YOU START ATTACK AND THEN SIT AND DEFEND OFF TOON AFTER TOON TO HAVE NOTHING HAPPEN AND TIME RUN OUT! NOW YOU HAVE REPAIR ON HEROS AND NO COMPLETION WHAT SO EVER. ME, LIKE A DUMMY DID IT AGAIN FOR EVERYTHING TO OUT RANGE EVERYTHING I HAVE. **** THIS GAME AND **** YOU KIXEYE! I HAVE NEVER SEEN A GAME WHERE RANGE CHANGES TO SUIT THE GAME HOLDER, SUCH MONEY HUNGRY GRUBBERS THAT CAN'T SEEM TO PUT TOGETHER SOMETHING THAT WORKS [email protected]!
    Same thing just happened to me. Fck this mini event. I'm done
  • nametagg0
    nametagg0
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Jan 2016 Posts: 5,801
    edited 23 May 2020, 6:21AM
    if you have leo, braden,  and nick you can take out the corner on the right to hang out in pretty safely,

though you could probably use nyx in place of braden in the corner and use nick as a supplement

youd have to be quick and it wouldn't be easy though
    Image result for free to play vs pay to win gif

"the optimist looks up and loses his footing.
      the pessimist looks down and loses the path
      the strategist looks forward and adjusts accordingly" 
  • classen
    classen
    Greenhorn
    Joined Jun 2014 Posts: 2
    how many free restarts do we get this event?
  • PREDATOR172
    PREDATOR172
    Potential Threat
    Joined May 2014 Posts: 35
    classen said:
    how many free restarts do we get this event?
    Unlimited 
  • BradyBunch
    BradyBunch
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Oct 2013 Posts: 858
    just tried 3rd tier base and the same there the wave bar does not go down i kill everything that come's but the first wave does not end.
    Same thing just happened to me.
  • Samurai Pizza Cat
    Samurai Pizza Cat
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Jul 2011 Posts: 760
    edited 25 May 2020, 9:11AM
    Its a bug failure of the base 3 (maybe in others also) those electro scorpions tanks got stucked in some enemy base buildings.
    If that happens you have to starts sniping those buidings, carefully with Martin and Nick for example. Scorpion tanks will be free and waves will continue.

Yeah, its ridiculous you have to give help to enemy tanks to attack you

• blackhorse66
    blackhorse66
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Jun 2016 Posts: 113
    its a joke i figured this out after the first base. no more wasted time on this bs