SHOWDOWN Tips

PREDATOR172
PREDATOR172
Potential Threat
Joined May 2014 Posts: 35
Play Base 1 Over and Over again. Less damage faster points to prizes. DON'T FORGET TO RESTART each time. Repetitive  but effective for results for those finding it hard.
  • Rebel196
    Rebel196
    Potential Threat
    Joined May 2014 Posts: 26
    So need to grind 13 bases to get a decent hero like mikey/braden and more for their tech. Insane prices 
  • Bill_S035
    Bill_S035
    Greenhorn
    Joined Feb 2013 Posts: 12
    Best tip I can give is don't bother with Showdown unless you have maxed heros. Bases are overpowered as usual, enemy spawn rate is ridiculously high, payout is low. Basically much like every other money grabbing event kixeye gives us.
  • mark761
    mark761
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Dec 2011 Posts: 726
    Bill_S035 said:
    Best tip I can give is don't bother with Showdown unless you have maxed heros. Bases are overpowered as usual, enemy spawn rate is ridiculously high, payout is low. Basically much like every other money grabbing event kixeye gives us.
    And your advice don't bother is the exact reason you have not got maxed heros and find it hard , no need to spend gold to get maxed heros just a few hours and a bit of work like i did in past . Trouble with some they just want things handed on a plate so so don't do it , then they just make events and other things harder for themselves and moan it's hard again 
  • Bill_S035
    Bill_S035
    Greenhorn
    Joined Feb 2013 Posts: 12
    mark761 said:
    Bill_S035 said:
    And your advice don't bother is the exact reason you have not got maxed heros and find it hard , no need to spend gold to get maxed heros just a few hours and a bit of work like i did in past . Trouble with some they just want things handed on a plate so so don't do it , then they just make events and other things harder for themselves and moan it's hard again 
    For your information, I have several maxed Heros, but the lag means you lose control of them and they get wiped out because of the sheer volume of the enemy units spawning. And before you make any comment about my ability, I have worked hard to get to level 47, which is only one below yourself. I have a high powered computer and Virgin M500 broadband, I clear my cache before any event so it's not my setup.
    I stand by my comment that the event bases are overpowered, and the the prizes and repair costs are too high given the level of difficulty.
  • MIKIEBOY666
    MIKIEBOY666
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Apr 2014 Posts: 132
    Bill_S035 said:
    mark761 said:
    Bill_S035 said:
    For your information, I have several maxed Heros, but the lag means you lose control of them and they get wiped out because of the sheer volume of the enemy units spawning. And before you make any comment about my ability, I have worked hard to get to level 47, which is only one below yourself. I have a high powered computer and Virgin M500 broadband, I clear my cache before any event so it's not my setup.
    I stand by my comment that the event bases are overpowered, and the the prizes and repair costs are too high given the level of difficulty.
    If it is not your setup then why do I and many others not lag? 

Surely if it was the game then I and others would also be affected?

Once I figured out the issue with base 3 I have to admit I have found this to be one of the more enjoyable events.