heroic glitch

Chris Carvell
Chris Carvell
Potential Threat
Joined Aug 2012 Posts: 35
so i cant advance in this event unless i kill the whole base on each base its like wave 1 is stuck on a loop already had to coin my heros afew times not doing anymore waste of time and gold and sent a ticket thats got me no where already lost a day of this event to have nothing and i see alot of others the same way..........
  • Maj.Tom
    Maj.Tom
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Oct 2019 Posts: 506
    I assume you are talking about base III.If it is thats the same spot mine got stuck in,I mean if theres some kind of trick or whatever we need to do to advance it sure wiould be nice to know.Unlike you i wont be coining anything.
  • Freakingusername
    Freakingusername
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Apr 2019 Posts: 258

Yeah this happened to me a few times. You need to either end attack and go in again ooor use martin/oren to kill the the powerplant on the left (as there are units that get stuck in there so killing the pp should kill them to and the waves should continue)

• Maj.Tom
    Maj.Tom
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Oct 2019 Posts: 506

Yeah this happened to me a few times. You need to either end attack and go in again ooor use martin/oren to kill the the powerplant on the left (as there are units that get stuck in there so killing the pp should kill them to and the waves should continue)

Ah thanks for the info.This really is quite ridiculous though.
  • Gudari43
    Gudari43
    Incursion Leader
    Joined Oct 2013 Posts: 1,136

Thanks for the tip and I'll give it a try.  Done it twice and the timer keeps counting down with no wave completions.
  • munnaayesha
    munnaayesha
    Greenhorn
    Joined Feb 2019 Posts: 3
    Every one facing to many issues but there is no reply from kixeye wat the hell was they doing
  • Gudari43
    Gudari43
    Incursion Leader
    Joined Oct 2013 Posts: 1,136
    Gudari43 said:

Thanks for the tip and I'll give it a try.  Done it twice and the timer keeps counting down with no wave completions.
    It worked.  I destroyed some of the building on the left side where units getting stuck and finished all three waves to complete holdout III.  Using martin/oren good combo as I got hit by heavy flak fire, but worth it to finish.
  • Freakingusername
    Freakingusername
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Apr 2019 Posts: 258

@Gudari43 said:
    (Quote)
    It worked.  I destroyed some of the building on the left side where units getting stuck and finished all three waves to complete holdout III.  Using martin/oren good combo as I got hit by heavy flak fire, but worth it to finish.

I'm glad it worked for you. And you should try to aim at the railgun in the left while adjusting the angle so you're out of the flak's range