Facing issue while loading game

• krj666
    krj666
    Greenhorn
    Joined Jun 2019 Posts: 5
    i had jumped to 4 and cant load game i was trying to get better spot in my sector now my second one is there aswell and cant load that neither

• lord_hydra
    lord_hydra
    Greenhorn
    Joined Mar 2020 Posts: 5
    somehow my base loaded but when try to update tech in workshop some error appears and after that stuck at finding sector
  • kixeyeuser_266863291_29160_6152384
    kixeyeuser_266863291_29160_6152384
    Greenhorn
    Joined Apr 2015 Posts: 5
    Skipjack said:
    Please do send a ticket if you are eligible to do so, so the number of people affected can be counted in a more efficient and accurate way. For those without the ability to send tickets, please be patient, this may have to wait until tomorrow to be fixed.

In addition, I am not blaming you computers, however, Windows had a major update this week. That update was heavily laden with much needed security updates, which means all browsers that use Windows had to also do a major update, and Adobe Flash had to update as well. Please do yourself a favor and double check to make sure you do not have a browser update sitting and waiting to be done, also you can check to see if you have the latest Adobe Flash player installed, by visiting Adobe's website. For those of you playing on Puffin expect issues, as their emulator has not caught up with the latest security updates for some people depending on the version of the mobile device you are using. *Reminder * As popular as Puffin is, it is not a supported platform to play War Commander on. If you need more info on that, please feel free to DM/PM me about it.

• kixeyeuser_266863291_29160_6152384
    kixeyeuser_266863291_29160_6152384
    Greenhorn
    Joined Apr 2015 Posts: 5
    I have tried all the usual tricks and the problem is not only ob windows.  Have been using my Mac book pro lately and problem the same on their.  Using different browsers on the mac and my windows desktop
  • Zeki2016
    Zeki2016
    Greenhorn
    Joined Mar 2015 Posts: 1
    I have the same issue
  • lord_hydra
    lord_hydra
    Greenhorn
    Joined Mar 2020 Posts: 5
    i think i found exact issue while collecting thor from thorium mine (level 3) i getting error not enough room hence i can hold 81 ml thor. Then i have tried to use thor by building a missile and once missile build i have got error and game stuck. i have attached both screenshots.
  • killer1clown
    killer1clown
    Greenhorn
    Joined Jan 2018 Posts: 23
    same stuck in finding sector 
  • Mike59437
    Mike59437
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Jun 2013 Posts: 241
    Lot of players can't get WC loaded, stuck at 'Finding Sector'
    WC is going downhill fast and it seems the brakes are failing. Might be time for me to say goodbye
    Gotta agree Mark...........wheels are falling off in a lot of areas now.  Been here a very long time but the challenges with the very basics of logging on, disconnecting, glitches, etc., that remain unfixed, have reached the point for me that the frustrations are outweighing any remaining fun in the game.  Not packing it in yet, but getting very, very close.
  • kixeyeuser_146614202_28048_8516476
    kixeyeuser_146614202_28048_8516476
    Potential Threat
    Joined May 2015 Posts: 82
    FIX YOUR GAME KIXEYE!   Game stuck on "Loading Sector" and whenever I try to store thorium in my airfield or stop an existing thorium build in my airfield, I get a red box error that forces me to reconnect.  So in other words, I can't build or remove a thorium based unit without getting a red box error.   It reads: Error: 2181  "Save error".   
  • Alan_P558
    Alan_P558
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Feb 2013 Posts: 251
    Yes taking several attempts to load game then when it does load try to do anything and get disconnected.Pointless putting ticket in they will just tell you to clear your cache.Looked on my sectors page someone posted about it there 10 mins ago and already 15 others have said they cannot load.Kixeye needs to get it,s Sh togehther problema always happen after there bugged updates.
  • killer1clown
    killer1clown
    Greenhorn
    Joined Jan 2018 Posts: 23
     stuck in finding sector 
  • gabriel.vanoort
    gabriel.vanoort
    Greenhorn
    Joined Aug 2013 Posts: 9
    here 2 stuck in finding sector i'm done trying take for ever now kixeye should already have taken the game down t fix it what is taking them so long

• Salman Qamar
    Salman Qamar
    Potential Threat
    Joined Jun 2013 Posts: 29
    not loading
  • Captain_Brazil
    Captain_Brazil
    Potential Threat
    Joined Aug 2016 Posts: 56
    Kix, this game needs urgent maintenance!

Look at how many players are reporting that they can't log into the game, and the few that can still have other problems that cause disconnections. I'm almost 12 hours trying to play and I can't, the game will be loading forever, I've tried other browsers and the same thing.

Something needs to be done, we just want to play normally and without these problems.
  • whistleblower20
    whistleblower20
    Greenhorn
    Joined Apr 2020 Posts: 2
    game has been dead since last update, 18 hours ago.timer clocks down, battle server down, gear shop down, rubbish.

• Alan006
    Alan006
    Incursion Leader
    Joined Nov 2013 Posts: 1,089
    I guess I am a lucky one. I was able to load no problem on Facebook, & then on kixeye. Also attacked a HZ base with no problem what so ever. I am also using a fire tablet on Puffin... 
  • Oktay_S4
    Oktay_S4
    Greenhorn
    Joined Feb 2013 Posts: 1
    finding sectors.......... 
  • Mark-Colwyn
    Mark-Colwyn
    Greenhorn
    Joined Sep 2015 Posts: 10
    Mike59437 said:
    Lot of players can't get WC loaded, stuck at 'Finding Sector'
    WC is going downhill fast and it seems the brakes are failing. Might be time for me to say goodbye
    Gotta agree Mark...........wheels are falling off in a lot of areas now.  Been here a very long time but the challenges with the very basics of logging on, disconnecting, glitches, etc., that remain unfixed, have reached the point for me that the frustrations are outweighing any remaining fun in the game.  Not packing it in yet, but getting very, very close.
    Think we are about at the same place.  Its just a shame to see what was a good game go down the pan.  
    I was never a big coiner, but would always buy coin for each event. That stopped last year as I was just spending money to repair after glitches. Now, I just log in to start upgrades, maybe a quick chat in global, then leave.

I wonder how many more small-time coiners are at the same position and just play the game without coining, combined, that's a big chunk of dough
  • Peter Graves
    Peter Graves
    Potential Threat
    Joined Feb 2013 Posts: 62
    Come on Kixeye, I am having to talk to the wife now this is getting serious.
    Sector 36
  • MADazHELL
    MADazHELL
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Jul 2012 Posts: 164
    Come on Kixeye, I am having to talk to the wife now this is getting serious.
    LOL

• Khaled3376
    Khaled3376
    Greenhorn
    Joined Feb 2013 Posts: 8
    same here

• Peter Graves
    Peter Graves
    Potential Threat
    Joined Feb 2013 Posts: 62
    Down time in 42mins apparently for maintenance.
    Sector 36
  • NiceDiane
    NiceDiane
    Potential Threat
    Joined Nov 2013 Posts: 75
    same here
  • Riki6876
    Riki6876
    Greenhorn
    Joined Feb 2015 Posts: 1
    hi  i  stuck  with  loading  1  day  cant  repair
  • Jaapio
    Jaapio
    Greenhorn
    Joined Mar 2016 Posts: 9
    Sad to see this game go down hill more and more by the week. Cant play the game when i rdo my base walls are denaged unit in towers are demaged why?? xp no given afhter upgrade ect etc etc etc So sad:( Gif us more new unit in faster rate them more will be fkd up. So sick hearing its ur PC do this do that ppfftt.. Fix this fast or i will leave this game and you will lose another good paying lvl 49 player
  • BaDa-BooM2
    BaDa-BooM2
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Oct 2012 Posts: 247
    i find myself playing less and less, shame as i've played this game for years....
    so many old time players have already left, if it wasnt for the fact i've spent thousands
    i probably wouldve left too...
  • Grampa.D
    Grampa.D
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Jun 2014 Posts: 401
    i find myself playing less and less, shame as i've played this game for years....
    so many old time players have already left, if it wasnt for the fact i've spent thousands
    i probably wouldve left too...
    Don't forget the time SPENT.  U coulda been doing something or somebody! 
    DLS
  • Grampa.D
    Grampa.D
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Jun 2014 Posts: 401
    I expect to see a day or 2 to be added to SHOWDOWN.................. TY for the wasted interval.
    DLS