Why no new level 6-10 heroes?

MajorAzhole
MajorAzhole
Incursion Leader
Joined Jul 2014 Posts: 1,317
Was hoping for Nick and Braden to get renowned status, but was expecting Luke at least.  Laura needs it too.   Wth?
Image may contain: 8 people, text
  • Manbitesdog
    Manbitesdog
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Feb 2013 Posts: 140
    Been waiting on Nick lvl10 for a long time myself, but with no renown status/tech/heroes to get I can at least ignore the Heroic Showdown this time.
  • Adel-Tech
    Adel-Tech
    WC Mod
    Joined Jan 2019 Posts: 1,521

We recently got Leonard to lvl10 and making renowned lvls is time consuming, and giving heroes renowned lvls isn’t restricted to showdown as Leonard got his before showdown even happens so don’t expect renowned lvls to be exclusive to showdown

War isn't won by having the latest tech, but by using what you have in ways you haven't used them before
  • KILA_B1200
    KILA_B1200
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined May 2013 Posts: 322
    Adel-Tech said:

We recently got Leonard to lvl10 and making renowned lvls is time consuming, and giving heroes renowned lvls isn’t restricted to showdown as Leonard got his before showdown even happens so don’t expect renowned lvls to be exclusive to showdown

Yeah, you spoiled us on giving them to us this time frame. But on a better note, we only have one hero to worry about and if I recall right, when you gave us the Leonard a month or so ago, you gave us the new level via his token bases. If I recall, Kixeye mentioned there would be NO MORE NEW hero token bases, but we ended up getting Leonard and I was counting on spending blood thor that I no longer had to. Not that you need our input but NICK SHOULD BE THE NEXT L10 HERO  :) :) :) :)