MIKEY, BRADEN and LAURA

I am ZEUS
I am ZEUS
Potential Threat
Joined Nov 2011 Posts: 45
When is it that the MIKEY, BRADEN and LAURA Training Tokens going to be coming out along with their Tech?
ZEUS
  • RadiumAshes
    RadiumAshes
    Potential Threat
    Joined Jul 2018 Posts: 95
    They already all have their tech plus if you want tokens you have to wait for hero's showdown
  • I am ZEUS
    I am ZEUS
    Potential Threat
    Joined Nov 2011 Posts: 45
    They already all have their tech plus if you want tokens you have to wait for hero's showdown
    And when is the Hero's Showdown going to be taking place? Date/Time? 
    ZEUS
  • RadiumAshes
    RadiumAshes
    Potential Threat
    Joined Jul 2018 Posts: 95
    I am ZEUS said:
    And when is the Hero's Showdown going to be taking place? Date/Time? 
    No clue, just wait for the announcement 
  • FBHO
    FBHO
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Jul 2013 Posts: 2,576
    Calendar says we get a gear store update today, but there's no detailed post yet...
  • DCFIREMAN
    DCFIREMAN
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Dec 2013 Posts: 886
    These units been out for over 2-3 months now, I just don't understand Kixeye's thinking why the tech and the ability to upgrade these units aren't out yet!  Why these 3 units?... other units got upgrade tokens and tech super fast when they came out and switched to the 'Exchange' store... it makes no sense... people are holding on to blood thorium and medals with NOTHING to purchase!  PUT THE DANG TECH AND TOKENS IN THE STORE!!
  • Sirenity
    Sirenity
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Feb 2012 Posts: 848
    More grinding for hero tokens. 
  • KILA_B1200
    KILA_B1200
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined May 2013 Posts: 322
    The hero showdown usually came after the catchup even when we got the permanent hero from the one time hereo. But since they have no new hero I am not sure when that will be. May's event will be the 3rd event after the last one, so then Junes event will be the 4th. If it follows protocol, I am going to guess mid-late June it will be.

• Grampa.D
    Grampa.D
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Jun 2014 Posts: 437
    Sometimes the carrot is close & large & sometimes u just gotta wait impatiently.  :smiley:
    DLS