🎨 February Art Showcase Part 2: Orion Timelapse!

CM Dade Murphy
CM Dade Murphy
KIXEYE Community Manager
Joined May 2015 Posts: 760
Rebels,

We're excited to present part two of the February Art Showcase - view the creation process of the upcoming Orion from start to finish! 👏

• Star Platinum
    Star Platinum
    VC Mod
    Joined May 2015 Posts: 2,237

We need more videos like this, shows the hard work put in turning a idea into reality.

• Sequestor
    Sequestor
    Incursion Leader
    Joined Aug 2013 Posts: 1,377
    There were actual visible cannons on ships back in the day...
  • js91711
    js91711
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Jan 2014 Posts: 118
    very nice... curious how long this took to make?
  • RaptureAkaDino
    RaptureAkaDino
    Incursion Leader
    Joined Sep 2014 Posts: 1,051
    Rebels,

We're excited to present part two of the February Art Showcase - view the creation process of the upcoming Orion from sta
    I think you should be focused on what a screw up you turned the game into with resurgence update maybe help out the players and respond to ones having concerns at what you did instead of throwing new content down our throats to sugar coat your mess. 
  • Kifty
    Kifty
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Oct 2017 Posts: 188
    If only kix spent this much effort fixing bugs and listneing to players.
  • Lee Van Cleef
    Lee Van Cleef
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Mar 2016 Posts: 304
    What is the software used to do it?
  • Mateoski
    Mateoski
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Sep 2015 Posts: 195
    KIXEYE is Electronic Arts 2.0.
  • dom.friant
    dom.friant
    Force to be Reckoned With
    Joined Sep 2014 Posts: 1,995
    Wow, that's amazing! So many little details that a lot of us may never have even noticed. After watching this, I need to take a closer look at a lot more of the hulls up close.
    Because I like the Condor!
    http://i.imgur.com/80deZPv.png
  • RaptureAkaDino
    RaptureAkaDino
    Incursion Leader
    Joined Sep 2014 Posts: 1,051
    Rebels,

We're excited to present part two of the February Art Showcase - view the creation process of the upcoming Orion from start to finish! 👏

why not actually fix the **** resurgence or remove it entirely instead of giving us an event most wont be able to even do due to you giving the coiners the chance to gate camp without dying, because that's what you have done and im certain most will do this, even better why not fix the game before adding more **** that will be broken and only accessible to those with pockets deep enough to fall for your ****
This discussion has been closed.