Unofficial Pursuit Trailer

Star Platinum
Star Platinum
VC Mod
Joined May 2015 Posts: 2,125
Rebels, enjoy this trailer by @GDIAX showcasing the Pursuit main event!

• fatcoiner
    fatcoiner
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Aug 2018 Posts: 376

Absolutely no show of the fracture overdrive. Astral will replace nova driver in my opinion. The vector is going to be a good farming ship.

• LilBasterd
    LilBasterd
    Force to be Reckoned With
    Joined Mar 2018 Posts: 1,917
    fatcoiner said:

Absolutely no show of the fracture overdrive. Astral will replace nova driver in my opinion. The vector is going to be a good farming ship.

well duh  its forced refit via obsolescence , kixeye 101
    Sealcorps is my biggest fan, ty Sealcorps  for always reading what i write. :)
  • Alex Videoman
    Alex Videoman
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Sep 2019 Posts: 224

No pharmamon ship is good as farming as long as v2 exists. They will fix it though because of the rush to void pharmakon when void umbra not even half released

• GDIAX
    GDIAX
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Mar 2013 Posts: 3,264

@fatcoiner said:

U shld see the vid more carefully before making such an assumption. Its shown at arnd 1:00.

Admiral and Head Intelligence Officer of the Frontier Liberation Army.

VEGA Conflict Wiki: vega-conflict.wikia.com
    NPC Target Infographics Database: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1_EKMu0UVmG0219GrfHUkqZz-aDovGv9r

Practically all the information you need for the game.
  • Alex Videoman
    Alex Videoman
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Sep 2019 Posts: 224

@GDIAX said:

@fatcoiner said:

U shld see the vid more carefully before making such an assumption. Its shown at arnd 1:00.

I didnt see anything?

• GDIAX
    GDIAX
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Mar 2013 Posts: 3,264

@Alex Videoman said:

@GDIAX said:

@fatcoiner said:

I didnt see anything?

Do i really have to point it out? its the plasma bolt fired that chained after.

Admiral and Head Intelligence Officer of the Frontier Liberation Army.

VEGA Conflict Wiki: vega-conflict.wikia.com
    NPC Target Infographics Database: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1_EKMu0UVmG0219GrfHUkqZz-aDovGv9r

Practically all the information you need for the game.