Strong Base Layout

Ledge09
Ledge09
Potential Threat
Joined Feb 2015 Posts: 62

Can I ask what type of layout would be more useful in the game? Mine was placing 4 bunkers on the corner of CC and having turrets placed besides then while the heavy turrets are at the side of CC (near bunkers)

• Ledge09
    Ledge09
    Potential Threat
    Joined Feb 2015 Posts: 62

I'll make another post which would be an actual guide about base in a few mins.

• JACK78040
    JACK78040
    Potential Threat
    Joined Sep 2013 Posts: 67
    try and adv scout high level bases, or even send a buggy if theres a space there and check them out, in my experience most high levels know how to set the base up so you can try and see that :)
  • PUMPEDYERBURD
    PUMPEDYERBURD
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Aug 2014 Posts: 276
    JACK78040 said:
    try and adv scout high level bases, or even send a buggy if theres a space there and check them out, in my experience most high levels know how to set the base up so you can try and see that :)
    wouldnt bother no matter if you screen a big base and try to copy ,most of them work in a way your wont if copy i lvl 49 and still trying to copy bases and setups ,,loads of lower lvls that are way overpowered seem to be better must be the coin though they dont spend ,also most lowers lvls dont seem to ever lvl up or if do maybe 1 to my 3 /4 lvl ups some just dont accuire xp nothing shady in that at all lol

• tim.rondeau.14
    tim.rondeau.14
    Greenhorn
    Joined Jan 2015 Posts: 9

@censored xxxx said:
    (Quote)
    wouldnt bother no matter if you screen a big base and try to copy ,most of them work in a way your wont if copy i lvl 49 and still trying to copy bases and setups ,,loads of lower lvls that are way overpowered seem to be better must be the coin though they dont spend ,also most lowers lvls dont seem to ever lvl up or if do maybe 1 to my 3 /4 lvl ups some just dont accuire xp nothing shady in that at all lol

If they run special ops master loot for an example. That OP nullifies XP that they would normally acquire, and level up. (While attacking certain bases that give you XP) then they only level the bldgs to the max required by kix to upgrade the units they want to upgrade. There you go. Just one example.