HEY KIXEYE WHEN IS A WIN A WIN????????????????????

james.anast.9
james.anast.9
Greenhorn
Joined Mar 2013 Posts: 10
edited 18 Dec 2019, 2:20AM
Hey Kixeye why do u take points and resources from my base when my base sinks the attacking enemy fleets and I get a big "W"  for a win. You used to award my base resources and points for destroying enemy fleets and posting a WIN. You make it worthless for anyone to build a good base DEFENSE.I know u guys push base attacks but let's get real. When the enemy fleet is destroyed that should be a win for the base; not getting points and resources taken away. You guys have gone too far trying to get people to attack bases. You've taken away all skill in base attacks and base defense. All u have to do now is attack a base no matter whether you defeat the base or not and you will get points and resources!!!!!!!!!!! 
  • Alexa the BAE
    Alexa the BAE
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Aug 2014 Posts: 933
    james.anast.9 said: HEY KIXEYE WHEN IS A WIN A WIN???????????????????? 
    HEY KIXEYE WHEN IS 90% damage to ones base a victory for that player?
    James your base suffered 90% damage and yet your battle log shows a victory for you.
    What sorcery is that?
    "a computer once beat me at chess but it was no match for me at kick boxing"

This discussion has been closed.
  • Nick Heath
    Nick Heath
    Incursion Leader
    Joined Oct 2012 Posts: 1,018
    you lost, not only lost a bit, you lost big time

Snoopy
  • Templar614
    Templar614
    Joined Jul 2012 Posts: 15,850
    edited 18 Dec 2019, 3:08AM
    The "victory" icon is based solely on if you destroy the attacking fleet or not and is not reflective of the actual victory conditions of the battle.

The actual combat victory conditions are determined by the stars in base hitting.

0 star - 25-50% cumulative base damage - crushing victory for the defender - attacker loses medals
    1 star - 50% cumulative base damage - narrow victory for the defender - defender loses small amount of medals
    2 star - 50% cumulative base damage + Outpost - narrow victory for the attacker - defender loses medium amount of medals
    3 star - 100% cumulative base damage - crushing victory for the attacker - defender loses full value of medals

You lose resources any time a building containing resources is destroyed. Any res gens that have stored res, warehouses, and the OP.
  • The Qing
    The Qing
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Dec 2013 Posts: 2,550
    The "victory" icon is based solely on if you destroy the attacking fleet or not and is not reflective of the actual victory conditions of the battle.

The actual combat victory conditions are determined by the stars in base hitting.

0 star - 25-50% cumulative base damage - crushing victory for the defender - attacker loses medals
    1 star - 50% cumulative base damage - narrow victory for the defender - defender loses small amount of medals
    2 star - 50% cumulative base damage AND outpost destroyed - victory for the attacker - defender loses medium amount of medals
    3 star - 100% cumulative base damage - crushing victory for the attacker - defender loses full value of medals

You lose resources any time a building containing resources is destroyed. Any res gens that have stored res, warehouses, and the OP.
    fixed it for you
    Playing this game is like trying to row a boat up a waterfall.
  • Templar614
    Templar614
    Joined Jul 2012 Posts: 15,850
    The Qing said:

2 star - 50% cumulative base damage AND outpost destroyed - victory for the attacker - defender loses medium amount of medals

fixed it for you
    Why thank you. I said it in my head. My fingers didn't keep up apparently....
  • michaelg21
    michaelg21
    Master Tactician
    Joined Oct 2011 Posts: 2,196
    edited 18 Dec 2019, 6:52PM
    Like Truculent said above-it has always been this way at least since I started. Today resources are VERY EASY to replace, and in fact when you warehouses are full 100% your base level stops advancing. My warehouses are full now 90% of the time so it's nice that an attacking fleet take some.
  • suck-ma-stump
    suck-ma-stump
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Jun 2013 Posts: 352
    if your needing reso you should pop into my base im only a couple of sectors away i hate the stuff it gets everyware take it take it all