Slow down

Willie Soper
Willie Soper
Greenhorn
Joined Sep 2012 Posts: 8
Message to Kix. Slow down on raids and different ships to do each raid. It is out of hand. Peeps are leaving right and left. Quit killing the game...your source of income.
  • Willie Soper
    Willie Soper
    Greenhorn
    And by the way i am a level 131 and far from a greenhorn so get it right.
  • Kyle Deschenes
    Kyle Deschenes
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Dec 2012 Posts: 530
    I agree, the 2 month raid cycle is pretty tight, especially with all the ship upgrading now
  • Hoot343
    Hoot343
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Nov 2011 Posts: 316
    As many other posts like this,,,,it "FALLS ON DEAF EARS",,,KIX does not care about the players unless you spend big time on game!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
  • TRUCULENT2
    TRUCULENT2
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Mar 2014 Posts: 2,844
    And by the way i am a level 131 and far from a greenhorn so get it right.
    The "greenhorn" status is based on your level of activity on forums and has nothing to do with your level in the game. Perhaps, if you were truly far from a greenhorn in forums you would know that and have seen that there have been posts like this since the days before pillage, interceptors, bounty, and even before the hull class system. 

I'm sure if they were actually suffering from a loss of income there would have been changes by now
    I have a hard time believing that we are dealing with a company that is brilliantly scamming us AND entirely incompetent. 

This is a private company in a capitalist market trying to make money - your money. Give it to them, or don't - but don't fault them for trying. 
  • Willie Soper
    Willie Soper
    Greenhorn
    I haven't felt the need to "chat" in forums in a battle game since I would much rather be battling which is the purpose of the game. Not chatting in forums like you evidently pride yourself in. Knock yourself out.

As for money Kix gets it's share from me which is why i felt inclined to make the comment i did. There does reach a point when things get carried away in a game and then players lose interest and leave. That is happening. If you can't see that maybe i could buy you a pair of glasses and forego a new hull this month.