Forsaken Mission that ended on 12/4/19

juan.canals.75
juan.canals.75
Greenhorn
Joined Apr 2015 Posts: 3
I had about 7 million points during the forsaken mission. Kixeye did not give me a chance to redeem these points. Thanks for ripping me off and providing a kix to the nuts.
  • TRUCULENT2
    TRUCULENT2
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Mar 2014 Posts: 2,844
    How did they not give you a chance to redeem those points? Did the mission end early?

They are pretty transparent when it comes to start and end time - its published at the beginning of the cycle - and can be seen when you hover the cursor over the icon on the map. 
    I have a hard time believing that we are dealing with a company that is brilliantly scamming us AND entirely incompetent. 

This is a private company in a capitalist market trying to make money - your money. Give it to them, or don't - but don't fault them for trying. 
  • juan.canals.75
    juan.canals.75
    Greenhorn
    Joined Apr 2015 Posts: 3
    Almost all missions give you a time period to redeem points. It is usually about 24 hours. But forsaken, keeps your points as soon as the mission is over. Why the double standard between missions? Kixeye is rippng off captains by not allowing time to redeem points.
  • arclight87
    arclight87
    Greenhorn
    Joined Feb 2013 Posts: 14
    there is never been a redemption period for FM , they give you a count down, dang how much more ya need come on now buttercup

• TRUCULENT2
    TRUCULENT2
    Unicorn Overlord
    Almost all missions give you a time period to redeem points. It is usually about 24 hours. But forsaken, keeps your points as soon as the mission is over. Why the double standard between missions? Kixeye is rippng off captains by not allowing time to redeem points.
    There are Forsaken Missions and there are events (Raid, Bounty, Pillage, Shipwrecks), and in their briefings it is very clear when the prize redemption period begins and ends. The FM has never had a time period that ran longer than the mission itself. Kix is not ripping you off because you did not pay attention to how the feature worked. 
    I have a hard time believing that we are dealing with a company that is brilliantly scamming us AND entirely incompetent. 

This is a private company in a capitalist market trying to make money - your money. Give it to them, or don't - but don't fault them for trying. 
  • Laredo
    Laredo
    Joined Dec 2011 Posts: 18,505
    The FM has never had a redemption past the scheduled end time.  
  • DJJeckel65
    DJJeckel65
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Mar 2013 Posts: 452

This is exactly why on the survey or monthly report and also why I don't tell my friends about this game. Somebody asks a legitimate question and everyone makes that player feel bad and degraded. This is totally unacceptable.

I'm not pointing a finger at anybody because those that are guilty of this know who I'm talking about, just because it's silly or some other bad word that I can't use in the forums, doesn't mean it's not a legitimate question to the person that's asking it.

We talk about how the game is dying and yet we're not helping the game survive. Now I'm pretty good at this game, but I'm going to reference another game that I am excellent at, Fallout New Vegas, just about every day my real friends ask me a question about the game and many times it may seem silly to me, but that's because I have played that game through and through and I know everything about it.

But I will answer their question just the same, because this adds value to our friendship, to the game, and it also helps grow the game. I know this to be true because, Fallout's been out way longer than Battle Pirates, and it has a larger following. When I play it on my other platforms, I get a large following, and it's been posted numerous times, that we need to be kind to each other, because this kind of negativity, in this kind of treatment to other players, just adds another nail to the coffin.

I think it's a very sad thing to do, not only are we adding nails to that coffin, we are also being that very same hammer that we so protest against. So please take your personal hatred issues elsewhere, and not take it out on other players, for we are all playing a game.

In real life we're not Pirates, so there is no need to act like a real pirate outside the game. Even in war of Warcraft, outside the game they have a neutral area where that same person you just battled against, you can communicate with them, trade weapons, help each other out so that the next time you guys battle, it will be a more intense battle.

They do this freely because they understand it's a game, and it's all for fun. That's the kind of mentality we need to bring back into this game. So in the great words of “Bill and Ted's Excellent Adventure” be good to each other, and of course Party on Dude.

If you looking for info that the big coiners don't want to share, check out DJJeckel65 on you tube.  I do try to help as much as I can. Been playing since Beta . 
  • TRUCULENT2
    TRUCULENT2
    Unicorn Overlord

This is exactly why on the survey or monthly report and also why I don't tell my friends about this game. Somebody asks a legitimate question and everyone makes that player feel bad and degraded. This is totally unacceptable.

I'm not pointing a finger at anybody because those that are guilty of this know who I'm talking about, just because it's silly or some other bad word that I can't use in the forums, doesn't mean it's not a legitimate question to the person that's asking it.

We talk about how the game is dying and yet we're not helping the game survive. Now I'm pretty good at this game, but I'm going to reference another game that I am excellent at, Fallout New Vegas, just about every day my real friends ask me a question about the game and many times it may seem silly to me, but that's because I have played that game through and through and I know everything about it.

But I will answer their question just the same, because this adds value to our friendship, to the game, and it also helps grow the game. I know this to be true because, Fallout's been out way longer than Battle Pirates, and it has a larger following. When I play it on my other platforms, I get a large following, and it's been posted numerous times, that we need to be kind to each other, because this kind of negativity, in this kind of treatment to other players, just adds another nail to the coffin.

I think it's a very sad thing to do, not only are we adding nails to that coffin, we are also being that very same hammer that we so protest against. So please take your personal hatred issues elsewhere, and not take it out on other players, for we are all playing a game.

In real life we're not Pirates, so there is no need to act like a real pirate outside the game. Even in war of Warcraft, outside the game they have a neutral area where that same person you just battled against, you can communicate with them, trade weapons, help each other out so that the next time you guys battle, it will be a more intense battle.

They do this freely because they understand it's a game, and it's all for fun. That's the kind of mentality we need to bring back into this game. So in the great words of “Bill and Ted's Excellent Adventure” be good to each other, and of course Party on Dude.

What? You didn't want to post a video of something off topic, and then try and direct all the responders to comment on your youtube page?

The OP: "I had about 7 million points during the forsaken mission. Kixeye did not give me a chance to redeem these points. Thanks for ripping me off and providing a kix to the nuts."

There is no legitimate question. Its a compliant, followed by a baseless and false accusation. The comments that followed were an attempt to explain to the OP that they were not ripped off by kixeye, kixeye did not kick them in the nuts, but it was their own fault that they did not redeem their points. I can assure you, the tone in the responses was set by the tone in the OP. 

When you say that everyone makes that player feel bad and degraded... is that how you feel when I flag your posts as off-topic or spam? Was it in the spirit of community when you made a video all about trying to attack me? It seems your personal hatred for me still runs pretty deep when you go out of your way to flag my posts - even the helpful ones with plenty of 'likes' - as troll posts. 

• Xevian
    Xevian
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined May 2011 Posts: 303
    Best way to claim the prizes is DON'T WAIT, claim as you go.  Get the 1 day ship token as soon as possible and the chests because they expire the day before the FM ends.  FM starts on Wednesday at 1800 EST and ends on the following Wednesday 1500 EST so you have time to claim the prizes as there isn't a redemption period afterwards like their is with raid, pillage, and bounty.
  • carl.wear.3
    carl.wear.3
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined May 2013 Posts: 6,233
    The interesting thing is all the missions / events that have a 24h redemption window are events that were developed after the FM. 
    When BP first came out there wasn't even a raid.  That was added later and then that was followed by the FM. Then we started getting more events such as the campaigns and then the TLC. Then much later on we got bounty, pillage, shipwrecks etc. Its only the more recent events with a prize redemption after the actual event has ended.  Also I am not sure if they can even add a prize redemption window onto the FM without it interfering with the start time of the following FM.