Blitz costs need to come back down

devilsreject971
devilsreject971
Incursion Leader
Joined Feb 2013 Posts: 1,277

Yes, I get it that blitzing is a luxury and yes that we didn't used to have it. However, why am I paying FIVE times what it costs me in damage? This makes no sense at all. This is just an incentive for me NOT to coin... 

That being said, if my total damage is 3-4 coins... I shouldn't need to pay 15 coins to blitz the target. I can understand trying to balance it to be a little fair to people that can't do the targets as cheap or efficiently, but that should be more like say 6-7 coins....not 15...

• mattheusD
    mattheusD
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined May 2014 Posts: 588

Yes, I get it that blitzing is a luxury and yes that we didn't used to have it. However, why am I paying FIVE times what it costs me in damage? This makes no sense at all. This is just an incentive for me NOT to coin... 

That being said, if my total damage is 3-4 coins... I shouldn't need to pay 15 coins to blitz the target. I can understand trying to balance it to be a little fair to people that can't do the targets as cheap or efficiently, but that should be more like say 6-7 coins....not 15...

true for 6/7 coins more people wil coin it than thet get from te 150 of one player 70coin for 40k is verry good 150 coin for 40k no thx nobody almost do than unles good offers or a coiner whit alot of money