Pillage too hard for new players

SilverAngel35
SilverAngel35
Potential Threat
Joined Nov 2019 Posts: 39
Why 45s were given 250 points it is unfair when some to a lot of new players only have icebreakers and all those items cost 3000 on up it would take forever in a 3 day window to even get something and those same new players don't have money to buy gold either.  Thank you for listening
  • BuckMeatmissile
    BuckMeatmissile
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Dec 2018 Posts: 561

Since when does Kix care about players that don't have money to buy gold?!?

Me: Here is how I clear the fleets out of the 500 with Silverfish
    Worz: Um... You're hiding behind a rock.
    Me: I'd hide behind a preschool if I thought it would help
  • mattheusD
    mattheusD
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined May 2014 Posts: 588
    yea te pillage for this was my first event in 10 monds and yea i get fucket so its not a catch up its a coin or go away event
  • mark.matthews.94
    mark.matthews.94
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Dec 2014 Posts: 847
    Not on anyone's side or anything, but, for the longest time, I played events and was only able to get some of the lower tiered prizes. A new player isn't going to be able to play an event and instantly be able to pick up a ton of higher tiered prizes. I was always lucky to be able to get something from the bottom. It took a while before I was able to do what I can now. 
  • TRUCULENT2
    TRUCULENT2
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Mar 2014 Posts: 2,844
    Not on anyone's side or anything, but, for the longest time, I played events and was only able to get some of the lower tiered prizes. A new player isn't going to be able to play an event and instantly be able to pick up a ton of higher tiered prizes. I was always lucky to be able to get something from the bottom. It took a while before I was able to do what I can now. 
    It is a bit deceiving that they bill it as a 'catch-up' event, but you are absolutely right. Getting current in the game isn't something that just happens over the course of a month or two. 
    I have a hard time believing that we are dealing with a company that is brilliantly scamming us AND entirely incompetent. 

This is a private company in a capitalist market trying to make money - your money. Give it to them, or don't - but don't fault them for trying. 
  • Tywin_Lannister
    Tywin_Lannister
    Force to be Reckoned With
    Joined Jan 2018 Posts: 1,572
    At last it's not billed as a "Premium PvP event" that doesn't even offer T7 Corrosive weapons tech... (Which Bounty hasn't done for quite some time now)
    Whilst Pillage has its issues (you need certain fleets) it IS a catch-up event if you have "decent fleets" but the challenge is getting said fleets in the 1st place... It's a bit Catch-22 really..
    If you can't do Pillage, concentrate on your FM & anything else you can do until you can do Pillage..
    Any man who must say, 'I am the king' is no true king