OK EVERYONE LET'S LOOK AT HEROES ASSEMBLE OBJECTIVELY

MajorAzhole
MajorAzhole
Incursion Leader
Joined Jul 2014 Posts: 1,231
edited 1 Dec 2019, 7:11PM
We are talking about a short repeatable 4 base mini event where we can attack bases that are actively counterattacking with up to 3000 space of any heroes we want.  The payout is millions and millions of xp that can used to buy and/or upgrade select heroes of your choice and their tech. 

WTF are you complaining about?????????????

This is an incredibly cool idea and event.  A completely different type of event than any that has ever been offered.  It allows unlimited hero deployment like so many have been asking for so long.  The stacking payouts make for big rewards.  I made about 15 million xp in a reasonable time frame which I used to take Burny from level 1 to level 6 and Galen from level 5 to level 10.  If you don't enjoy something like this, maybe this isn't your game.  Go somewhere else and stop whining all the **** time on the forums.  
Image may contain: 8 people, text
  • Scorpio1969
    Scorpio1969
    Greenhorn
    Joined Mar 2013 Posts: 10
    enjoy a good grind fest ? enjoy replaying the same 4 bases over and over for hours and hours ?    The concept as usual was good and the execution as usual was destroyed by the greed of this company. 
  • FreedomCobra
    FreedomCobra
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Feb 2013 Posts: 594

Honestly, I don't even care about the prizes. I enjoy the event because it's purely a fun event and really makes you think about what each hero does. Plus the concept is purely fun - just the heroes standing against the hordes, holdout style. I've gotten a few hero techs I was missing, even if I had no need of them, because the event itself is just a fun event. Major props to Kixeye on this one!

(Death Metal Playing In The Background)
    War Commander: Level 43
    Vega Conflict: Level 65
    Battle Pirates: Who cares?

• HULK_SMASH_C3
    HULK_SMASH_C3
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Aug 2014 Posts: 312
    could you take malcolm to max ?
    or nick to lvl-5 ?
    or andrew to lvl-10 ?
    or any new renowned heroes to even lvl-9 ?
    or tony maxed ?
    neil/kyle maxed ?
    nomally people dont put BT in heroes like RICK.... can you get 10 Heo Tokenss to max Rick ?
    List continues  ... Luke-Dennis-Dylan.....
    BT are for specific heroes like nick/malcolm/Leonard people use 10/20/30 BT to max these heroes ...
    Galen and santiago don't have any Hero Token bases can you even upgrade them to atleast both to level-9/8 each ?
  • MajorAzhole
    MajorAzhole
    Incursion Leader
    Joined Jul 2014 Posts: 1,231
    or nick to lvl-5 ?
    or andrew to lvl-10 ?
    or tony maxed ?
    neil/kyle maxed ?
    nomally people dont put BT in heroes like RICK.... can you get 10 Heo Tokenss to max Rick ?
    BT are for specific heroes like nick/malcolm/Leonard people use 10/20/30 BT to max these heroes ...
    Galen and santiago don't have any Hero Token bases can you even upgrade them to atleast both to level-9/8 each ?

Why don't they make one simple little level 25 base where you can win 500 hero tokens and upgrade them all at once?  lol

Image may contain: 8 people, text
  • KILA_B1200
    KILA_B1200
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined May 2013 Posts: 301
    I actually like the event too. I would also look at getting extra tokens for Nick and Leonard. You know they will eventually get the L10 boost. Mine as well get the headstart now

• Adel-Tech
    Adel-Tech
    WC Mod
    Joined Jan 2019 Posts: 644
    or nick to lvl-5 ?
    or andrew to lvl-10 ?
    or tony maxed ?
    neil/kyle maxed ?
    all heroes and their tokens and techs are in the store to by with xp, none of the heroes are BT exclusive

War isn't won by having the latest tech, but by using what you have in ways you haven't used them before
  • Cpt.MarvelsExHusband
    Cpt.MarvelsExHusband
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Feb 2019 Posts: 114

Objectively.....
    I couldn't be assed to do this stupid event

Looked at the prizes vs Effort and was out

• chaoshq
    chaoshq
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Mar 2013 Posts: 571
    We are talking about a short repeatable 4 base mini event where we can attack bases that are actively counterattacking with up to 3000 space of any heroes we want.  The payout is millions and millions of xp that can used to buy and/or upgrade select heroes of your choice and their tech. 

WTF are you complaining about?????????????

This is an incredibly cool idea and event.  A completely different type of event than any that has ever been offered.  It allows unlimited hero deployment like so many have been asking for so long.  The stacking payouts make for big rewards.  I made about 15 million xp in a reasonable time frame which I used to take Burny from level 1 to level 6 and Galen from level 5 to level 10.  If you don't enjoy something like this, maybe this isn't your game.  Go somewhere else and stop whining all the **** time on the forums.  
    you might  want to google the meaning of "OBJECTIVELY" ... lol...too funny

• Jason Ensinger
    Jason Ensinger
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Sep 2012 Posts: 4,021
    I stopped complaining when they doubled payouts. I only managed to stack the boost once on the last day. Actually finding time to grind uninterrupted for over an hour was the biggest challenge. I say increase payouts another 50% and get rid of the stackable XP boost in future iterations. I ended up getting 15 Santiago and 5 Galen tokens out of the event. Hero bases tend to pay out similarly over two days with similar grinding as this 4 day event and that's for the cheapest tokens. Switch the combo bonuses for another 50%  XP increase and I think most players would enjoy the event a lot more.