base hit but bl not showing attacker

VADERBACON
VADERBACON
Skilled Warrior
Joined Mar 2013 Posts: 339
Anyone else have the issue where u got hit and u look at bl and not showing wh hit u? Went to map to see if i could locate recent attackers but was over 5 days ago but base is damaged. Am i missing something or is it a glitch with the new update?
  • DJJeckel65
    DJJeckel65
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Mar 2013 Posts: 452
    reever tide, you must of done that campaign. so no worries.
    If you looking for info that the big coiners don't want to share, check out DJJeckel65 on you tube.  I do try to help as much as I can. Been playing since Beta . 
  • sardonique13
    sardonique13
    Incursion Leader
    Joined Apr 2012 Posts: 1,000
    Reaver Tide campaign does not show up in your battle log.  You should check these things before you post false replies to forums...it is misleading and not helpful to people.
    sardonique

ex-IKY, ex-DOA, ex-PNLS, never ex-ex.....

.....hey pirates....I'm back.  Buwahahahaha
  • DJJeckel65
    DJJeckel65
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Mar 2013 Posts: 452
    Reaver Tide campaign does not show up in your battle log.  You should check these things before you post false replies to forums...it is misleading and not helpful to people.
    thats was my point I have done the reever tide leave the game come back a few days later log in and it says you been attack. im like wtf?? and it was cus of the reever tide. your the one thats not helpful. So i do check thing and I check them over and over but you hear only what you want to hear in your own head. you never even come close to what im talking your always way out in left field.
    If you looking for info that the big coiners don't want to share, check out DJJeckel65 on you tube.  I do try to help as much as I can. Been playing since Beta . 
  • VADERBACON
    VADERBACON
    Skilled Warrior
    seems someone of my level would know if i did reaver tide or not. If i did reaver tide my base re[airs would be instant repairs and at the point i posted this it wasn't. Can a mod end this please.
  • VADERBACON
    VADERBACON
    Skilled Warrior
    I logged on and my base was damaged from being hit while offline. How am i doing the reaver tide if offline? Plus reaver tide is instant repair if i was online not a 12 hour repair. 
  • Templar614
    Templar614
    Joined Jul 2012 Posts: 14,799
    After purging all of that, let's try again.

Reaver Tide would have been my first guess as well. It wouldn't show in the battle log and won't show under recent attackers.
    But as you mentioned a more lengthy repair and already said you didn't do it, that would rule it out. I did see it mentioned that the LP takes 12 hours to repair, which is true, but if you have it fortified at all the NPC ships are not strong enough to damage it, and that is also under the assumption that it is placed on the outside of the base.

If the battle log is empty, you can check the War Academy and see if there is a playback available. Might give you some clues there.

That said, my entire battle log did empty out a couple days ago as well. As in it is totally blank now. So there may have been something with the update that cleared it.