Issue on playing on ipad

ankurdoctor
ankurdoctor
Greenhorn
Joined Apr 2016 Posts: 3
Hi,
      Need help for playing on iPad because I use puffin bowser but it disconnect after we launch attack and lots of damage is there. Please resolve this issue and 
give some feedback what to use and how to use. I am a regular player of wc. 
Thank you

• Mysticlez218
    Mysticlez218
    Greenhorn
    Joined Jul 2015 Posts: 16
    as war commander insists on being a desktop only game...they will tell u they refuse help to anyone not on a desktop...thats the answer I got from them
  • Mysticlez218
    Mysticlez218
    Greenhorn
    i guess since they wc refuses to get with todays times and technology (most ppl use mobile devices tablets etc for everything) ill eventually leave wc for a game that does

• Jason Ensinger
    Jason Ensinger
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Sep 2012 Posts: 3,780
    Puffin reconnects are entirely a Puffin problem. It's not Kixeye's job to support Puffin's software and fix Puffin's glitches.

That said, as a rule I always reconnect to server immediately after the page fully loads and the blue bar disappears on top when opening the game in Puffin. That is the most reliable way to play with Puffin, making sure to exit and repeat every half hour or so because it won't play reliably forever. Reconnecting makes sure you have the most efficient Puffin server available to you whereas the initial server seems to be random and usually not optimal. Puffin automatically reconnects if the network connection hangs and there's no way to stop it. An unreliable mobile connection will amplify the problem. It's a pretty reliable way to play as long as I perform the manual reconnects described, though.
  • Jason Ensinger
    Jason Ensinger
    Unicorn Overlord
    Hold on a minute, surely you didn't just dislike the workaround I provided, right? TAKE IT UP WITH PUFFIN!!! IT'S THEIR SOFTWARE'S GLITCHES, NOT KIXEYE'S! Who dislikes someone's comment for helping them?! You're just a horrible person. I doubt you have any friends.
  • Mysticlez218
    Mysticlez218
    Greenhorn
    I didnt dislike anything so not sure what you are talking about ....but you call me a horrible person Im not the one who is attacking you on forum...you are attacking me so obviously Im not the one who needs to look in the mirror...I havent disliked anything and I havent even looked at this till now
  • Jason Ensinger
    Jason Ensinger
    Unicorn Overlord
    I didnt dislike anything so not sure what you are talking about ....but you call me a horrible person Im not the one who is attacking you on forum...you are attacking me so obviously Im not the one who needs to look in the mirror...I havent disliked anything and I havent even looked at this till now
    You said you didn't dislike my reply. I obviously wasn't talking to you. The original poster disliked it. I dunno, maybe I just rubbed them the wrong way making it clear it's not Kixeye's fualt, lol. I did explain the best way to work with Puffin as reliably as possible. Why would they dislike that? Some people, ya know... no regard.
  • Mysticlez218
    Mysticlez218
    Greenhorn
    I don't know but I think puffin has went down as they have been warning too? cause I can't seem to get it to work at all now today
  • Mysticlez218
    Mysticlez218
    Greenhorn
    disregard its finally let me...I dont understand why after all these years wc insists on not being mobile device friendly..im not interested in rogue assault
  • Jason Ensinger
    Jason Ensinger
    Unicorn Overlord
    disregard its finally let me...I dont understand why after all these years wc insists on not being mobile device friendly..im not interested in rogue assault
    It's possible other mobile browsers may support the game when it's ported to HTML5.
  • Mysticlez218
    Mysticlez218
    Greenhorn

Yea I cant get puffin to work now..i guess they finally took it away :( ive tried other browsers and nothing...i guess my wc days have officially come to an end ...at least until html 5...but by that time ill be so far behind on game doubt ill bother