Are conquerors unreactive

CptBlackEye-0
CptBlackEye-0
Skilled Warrior
Joined May 2014 Posts: 428
I took a little over a year off and before leaving kix was adding unreactive stats to ships, if they had unreacitve stats to be shown. Looking at current conquerors, I don't see unreactive listed. Several game/ship mechanics changed while I was away, was this one of them? Do launchers still showckwave? Are there any "anti-shockwave" specials in common use? Thanks all...
  • DJJeckel65
    DJJeckel65
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Mar 2013 Posts: 328
    this is the top dog ship. I would also suggest checking out my channel because there is a lot of info to go over.

If you looking for info that the big coiners don't want to share, check out DJJeckel65 on you tube.  I do try to help as much as I can. Been playing since Beta . 
  • XVIII-Luna
    XVIII-Luna
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Sep 2018 Posts: 458
    edited 17 Nov 2019, 5:26AM
    All of the conqueror/defender ships in use at this given time do not have the unreactive stat, as a lot of the tools in play rely on applying negative status effects to their targets. Launchers are present on defense and on offense to a lesser extent.
    Started in 2011, sector 19.
  • CptBlackEye-0
    CptBlackEye-0
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined May 2014 Posts: 428
    this is the top dog ship. I would also suggest checking out my channel because there is a lot of info to go over.
    I subscribed your channel a couple months back and regularly watch your videos. None of your videos addressed this aspect, including the one you linked. If one had, I wouldn't have asked the question here.  lol
  • Templar614
    Templar614
    Joined Jul 2012 Posts: 14,354
    I took a little over a year off and before leaving kix was adding unreactive stats to ships, if they had unreacitve stats to be shown. Looking at current conquerors, I don't see unreactive listed. Several game/ship mechanics changed while I was away, was this one of them? Do launchers still showckwave? Are there any "anti-shockwave" specials in common use? Thanks all...
    Unreactive is a stat that still exists, but no recent Conquerors have had it. It is still shown in the stat block if a ship has it. Offhand, I believe the Lurker is the only T7/T8 PvP class ship that has the stat present actually.

Launchers still shockwave, and evade is really the best thing to counter it.
  • DJJeckel65
    DJJeckel65
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Mar 2013 Posts: 328
    I subscribed your channel a couple months back and regularly watch your videos. None of your videos addressed this aspect, including the one you linked. If one had, I wouldn't have asked the question here.  lol
    it was under discussion on my youtube page also on my stream platform open mic night where my fans and i chat, sorry you missed it.

If you looking for info that the big coiners don't want to share, check out DJJeckel65 on you tube.  I do try to help as much as I can. Been playing since Beta .