Base defense Fleets in wrong placements while getting hit

mario.hughes.58
mario.hughes.58
Greenhorn
Joined Apr 2013 Posts: 5

can anyone tell me how players are doing this while hitting bases they are able to somehow change the placement of your fleet inside your own base, I got hit twice this way and luckily my base can hold its own and survive the hit with guards in the wrong places.

• Alexa the BAE
    Alexa the BAE
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Aug 2014 Posts: 444
    I have seen it. I have had it happen to me. I was told to clear my cache.
    Nobody wants to talk about it.
    "a computer once beat me at chess but it was no match for me at kick boxing"
  • davec415
    davec415
    Force to be Reckoned With
    Joined Aug 2011 Posts: 1,590
    it does this too me on reaver tide when i crash. no reason too put guard fleet by dock.  then u gotta hurry amd move it before u get hit or your screwed. i dunno if clearing cashe helps with that. think it's programed like that on reaver tide when u crash as a sick joke
    Playing Since July 10 2011
  • Laredo
    Laredo
    Joined Dec 2011 Posts: 18,317
    This is normally caused by turning off the snap to grid option when placing the ships in the base planner.  It causes flash to see it as two or more ships trying to occupy the same area thus displacing all effected ships.
  • Declan 94
    Declan 94
    Greenhorn
    Joined Mar 2012 Posts: 4

Laredo is correct in my experience. It seems to happen with the snap to grid option turned off, but mainly if you have a water building (dock, oilrig etc) too close to a guard hull