free breacher dreads?

Robert Sviveet
Robert Sviveet
Greenhorn
Joined Nov 2018 Posts: 8
i was just wondering why some got free breacher dreads and i didnt? crappy way to do a level 61
  • D'Steel
    D'Steel
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined May 2013 Posts: 180

Cuz u didn't signed in to claim. Too bad.lol

• Robert Sviveet
    Robert Sviveet
    Greenhorn
    well like i said thats a crappy way to do people...maybe they couldnt sign on at the time
  • Robert Sviveet
    Robert Sviveet
    Greenhorn
    they going to do folks like that guess ill be playing only free from now on
  • if you worry about a free fleet of dreads you probably already play for free....  i.e. level 61

• DJJeckel65
    DJJeckel65
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Mar 2013 Posts: 334
    all those that have signed on in the last 90 days got them in another words if you have played with in the the last 90days of that deal you got em
    If you looking for info that the big coiners don't want to share, check out DJJeckel65 on you tube.  I do try to help as much as I can. Been playing since Beta . 
  • Angus_B
    Angus_B
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined May 2012 Posts: 976
    they were given weeks ago
  • RABBIT1
    RABBIT1
    Incursion Leader
    Joined Mar 2013 Posts: 1,192
    If you have been signing in on a regular basis, for the past month or two, then you should have received the Dreds. 
    Do you have room in your dock? try deleting some unwanted ships and see if they appear.

If you have only just signed in having not been on for months, then basically you don't deserve to get any free fleets of any kind.
    What me cynical, no, never, maybe!!, well I have been playing kix games for over 3 years.
    Remember its just a game, your life doesn't rely on you being the best.
    Sectors visited :- Who cares, been to some killed some stuff moved on.
    Hulls :- Yep got some and some have guns and stuff
  • Templar614
    Templar614
    Joined Jul 2012 Posts: 14,359
    The Breacher fleet was given to anyone who had signed in during the 90 days prior to the start of the previous Bounty. I believe you had to sign in during Bounty in order to claim it. 

If you believe that you met those requirements and did not receive the fleet you will need to submit a ticket.
  • Robert Sviveet
    Robert Sviveet
    Greenhorn
    it hasnt been 90s days since i signed on... anyway they gave me a fleet of eradicators and i think them for that but i need a base hitting fleet =(

• Robert Sviveet
    Robert Sviveet
    Greenhorn
    anyway on a free fleet seems like they should take into account things happen in real life that cant be anything done about signing on for a weeks and give them anyway... love them game nut real life gets in the way sometime. =(
  • Laredo
    Laredo
    Joined Dec 2011 Posts: 18,317
    Not trying to mean here but........

You couldn't have logged in, hit repair if needed and let it time out over the 3 month period in question?

If you couldn't, that's fine.  But blaming the game that is dependent on participation to grow for your lack or participation isn't really fair.
  • Robert Sviveet
    Robert Sviveet
    Greenhorn
    no they dont need just participation...they need epople to spend and this game dies a lil more every month
  • Robert Sviveet
    Robert Sviveet
    Greenhorn
    bout all thats left now is the ones who have played years...oh well.....hard to keep up this one anyway =) seems like even for the big ones games getting to where you take more and more damage with every new raid that comes out. be good to us long haulers...we make the game...good might everyone
  • Robert Sviveet
    Robert Sviveet
    Greenhorn
    are you guys really not going to give me those free breacher dreadnoughts just becasuse i couldnt sign on game st the time and missed them? if you really do me this way then to heck with this...ive spent a lot of money on this game through the years. by God i wont spead more if  you dont. not a threat but a promise...sure it an alt but i still play it while my other ships are repairing or something.....have it your way...bout tired of it anyway.
  • kixeyeuser_1375599580027_13280_1382897133
    kixeyeuser_1375599580027_13280_1382897133
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Feb 2015 Posts: 237
    The offer was for anybody logging in within the last 90 days, so if you really log in occasionally, you have a legitimate claim. It's easy to forget an 'alt' especially if you've left it in another sector and with the ever increasing chores and events taking up our time, it's possible you didn't login in the required time period.

I can't remember if the free points for the FM weekly were before or after the free breacher fleet and you should definitely have logged in for that.
    I think some free interceptors were within that time period too, so not logging in looks unlikely if you're keeping an eye on the other account(s)
  • chris_g
    chris_g
    Potential Threat
    Joined Dec 2011 Posts: 32
    my alt never got them but not loged on to that week of offer

• joe crossland
    joe crossland
    Incursion Leader
    Joined May 2012 Posts: 1,433
    The offer was for anybody logging in within the last 90 days, so if you really log in occasionally, you have a legitimate claim. It's easy to forget an 'alt' especially if you've left it in another sector and with the ever increasing chores and events taking up our time, it's possible you didn't login in the required time period.

I can't remember if the free points for the FM weekly were before or after the free breacher fleet and you should definitely have logged in for that.
    I think some free interceptors were within that time period too, so not logging in looks unlikely if you're keeping an eye on the other account(s)
    Also you had to have room for them in your dock if you dont have room you dont get them