One month free shipyard?

david.morrison.585
david.morrison.585
Minor Nuisance
Joined Mar 2014 Posts: 193
People are saying that kixeye gave them a one month free shipyard to build a fleet and more. They have a pegasus fleet with flag ship and all ships at U3. I have been playing almost 9 years and have never heard of this. So it is either heavy coiners, employees or another way of a hack of in a way. And to the people that are going to be a critic and look at my join date this is one of four forums when this game started and this is the last one I joined cause of the high cry babies in here. I am just asking if anyone has heard of this also? Cause I have seen these fleets in action which is very nice. 
  • skyhawk30
    skyhawk30
    Greenhorn
    Joined Jan 2017 Posts: 4
    All I now is when I logged in it showed that my ship yard was upgraded. at the same time with kixeye notice that they had given me a fleet witch is the lowest ones you can use on the raid
  • Laredo
    Laredo
    Joined Dec 2011 Posts: 18,315
    Sounds like you have been trolled.  

Free/instant shipyard time isn't a thing.
  • Dreaded
    Dreaded
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Jan 2013 Posts: 3,857
    Image result for youve been trolled
    All fear the Habanaro!
    #makebattlepiratesgreatagain
  • david.morrison.585
    david.morrison.585
    Minor Nuisance
    Laredo said:
    Sounds like you have been trolled.  

Free/instant shipyard time isn't a thing.
    Does not surprise me in this game. A lot of them in here compared to other ones :)
  • skyhawk30
    skyhawk30
    Greenhorn
    how does trolled work because I didn't ask for it
  • david.morrison.585
    david.morrison.585
    Minor Nuisance
    Dreaded said:
    Yep they have an 18 million ID and is at a level 130 and say they never coin and I am at a 2 million ID at my newest one is a 123 level compared to my old 300k ID I quit using a long time ago and I have not coined in 8 years.Yep a lot of trolls in this game lol
  • skyhawk30
    skyhawk30
    Greenhorn
    thank you for tring to explain sorry because of my learning disability have some trouble understanding
  • ThePirateGamer
    ThePirateGamer
    Potential Threat
    Joined Jun 2019 Posts: 84
    Dreaded said:
    Yep they have an 18 million ID and is at a level 130 and say they never coin and I am at a 2 million ID at my newest one is a 123 level compared to my old 300k ID I quit using a long time ago and I have not coined in 8 years.Yep a lot of trolls in this game lol
    i would report this player as its possible that he is using a hack..
  • johnhull3
    johnhull3
    Greenhorn
    Joined Nov 2013 Posts: 3
    Many in my sector received instant shipyard and dock upgrades along with a fleet before this raid started.  They've all vaulted past me or were already ahead of me in the game.  I took a 5 year break and came back to see many given handouts that allowed them to participate in the current raid.  I don't have a fleet to do raid and will not be playing for a week due to this.  It's how kixeye wants to do things.  No response to ticket asking why or how they decided to give away free items to some to participate and not all who didn't have a fleet able to participate. After my Outpost finishes upgrading in 8 more days I can begin upgrading my dock and shipyard for 2 months to catch up to the handouts.
  • ThePirateGamer
    ThePirateGamer
    Potential Threat
    Joined Jun 2019 Posts: 84
    its not that he is talking about he is saying that a player says he has one month free shipyard which he can build any fleet instantly which dont cost him gold 

• ScattergunScott
    ScattergunScott
    Force to be Reckoned With
    Joined May 2017 Posts: 1,582
    So, not everyone gets the free Fleet?!?!?

That is cool........

• david.morrison.585
    david.morrison.585
    Minor Nuisance

That is cool........

I am saying that they got a free month of builds to build a fleet of their choice not a gift fleet like everyone got.
  • ScattergunScott
    ScattergunScott
    Force to be Reckoned With
    Joined May 2017 Posts: 1,582

That is cool........

I am saying that they got a free month of builds to build a fleet of their choice not a gift fleet like everyone got.
    skyhawk30 said:
    All I now is when I logged in it showed that my ship yard was upgraded. at the same time with kixeye notice that they had given me a fleet witch is the lowest ones you can use on the raid
    This is what I was addressing.
  • johnhull3
    johnhull3
    Greenhorn
    Joined Nov 2013 Posts: 3
    I was pointing out that not everybody got the gift fleet nor the upgrades to dock and shipyard.  
    Which I don't understand why. All players should have a lvl 5 shipyard and lvl 10 dock and a fleet of eradicators.  But that's not the case. So why should I bust my **** trying to catch up if those who don't are given free items that vault them further along than i've gotten?  And it's the shipyard and dock upgrades that are much bigger advantage than a fleet of ships to do a raid.  So I've got a week from playing since I can't do the raid. I just log in once a day and start a new retrofit upgrade. Good way to lose a returning player. 
  • Laredo
    Laredo
    Joined Dec 2011 Posts: 18,315
    Closing, this thread has started moving away from the original topic. 
This discussion has been closed.