I'm begging you...

Dreaded
Dreaded
Unicorn Overlord
Joined Jan 2013 Posts: 3,857
edited 13 Nov 2019, 5:48AM
Can we at least use our Pegasus' in the Saturn/Nem X targets, so those of us that didn't have the time to create two separate fleets of perfect Pegasus' can actually gain points by grinding?

Please please if you only answer or change anything, please let it be this.

#makebattlepiratesgreatagain
All fear the Habanaro!
  • X1F3RGH0S7
    X1F3RGH0S7
    Potential Threat
    Joined Sep 2019 Posts: 58
    Lol, yea no they are not going to listen to you. When have they ever....... Just sit the raid out, do something else......
  • CptBlackEye-0
    CptBlackEye-0
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined May 2014 Posts: 439
    Nov 14: AOE2DE
  • squirrel_grip
    squirrel_grip
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined May 2014 Posts: 175
    yeah that ain't going to happen unless they can make money out of it 

• TEOBPL
    TEOBPL
    Greenhorn
    Joined May 2016 Posts: 20
    Its supposed to be fun. the game is not supposed to just focus on extracting your Christmas bonuses from us.
    Your greed seems to be getting out of any reasonable measure.... 
  • tyler1289
    tyler1289
    Potential Threat
    Joined Feb 2016 Posts: 88
    they allowed dragoons to hit the lower end targets in the last cycle so hopefully be the same, that being said they have just whacked an extra upgrade out for this one so who knows where there thinking is going
  • Mannie Davide
    Mannie Davide
    Greenhorn
    Joined Jun 2019 Posts: 11
    Iwouldnt worry too much stillfront are milking the lovely .05% for everything and they know they will get that money without breaking a sweat.
    If that .05% die within a few month then this game wouldn't make any money at all. a lot of the players including myself are not young billionaires but house bound veterns or pensioners that have a bit of fun. JUST SAYING LIKE!

• davec415
    davec415
    Force to be Reckoned With
    Joined Aug 2011 Posts: 1,594
    not sure what i can use on c sets other than what is recommended. I know last time i tried b sets they where harder then c sets or maybe a sets. I got no pegesus so i'm screwed anyway
    Playing Since July 10 2011
  • squeak.lewis
    squeak.lewis
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Feb 2015 Posts: 105
    u will need a fleet all ranked and upgraded to do the pegesus stuff you know so even if u had 1 or 2 it will not be good enough
  • BuckMeatmissile
    BuckMeatmissile
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Dec 2018 Posts: 486

Epic Battle Fantasy 5 free version is live now, so if I can't raid I have something cool to do.

Me: Here is how I clear the fleets out of the 500 with Silverfish
    Worz: Um... You're hiding behind a rock.
    Me: I'd hide behind a preschool if I thought it would help
  • davec415
    davec415
    Force to be Reckoned With
    Joined Aug 2011 Posts: 1,594
    just got a fleet of erads with flag to do c sets.
    Playing Since July 10 2011
  • Jim_BP
    Jim_BP
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Feb 2013 Posts: 521
    no fun. was excited to play around with pegasus fleet, but without flag i cant do anything with it. this is pathetic kix.
  • Dan Gibson
    Dan Gibson
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Nov 2012 Posts: 515
    davec415 said:
    be prepared for 40+ minutes damage in the erad target with those 

• Dreaded
    Dreaded
    Unicorn Overlord
    davec415 said:
    be prepared for 40+ minutes damage in the erad target with those 

What!?! On auto (not recommended) they only take 25min-ish damage. I'm talking about the freebies Erad's they just gave out. They're basically instant repair in the dock. 

How the heck are you taking 40+min??
    All fear the Habanaro!
  • jasebase
    jasebase
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Mar 2017 Posts: 143
    For the lower tier targets the higher level players should be able to insta repair them on auto...

why? Most likely they have all the new mod stuff and tech on them....they in my opinion shouldn't be the old high level targets from previous raids, as they too are a LONG grind.

I've tried them, and especially from the 46 target (Shrike one) I have better results using my Hydra fleet, even in the 48 (Erad target) I get about 2 mins less damage.

That in itself is concerning, in that the targets tuning is STUPID!!! but I guess looking at the company what have you got??????.....but I still play (admittedly and thankfully a WHOLE lot less than I use to).

So moving forward, the lower tier targets should be doable by any hull, some better than others but all should be able to do it.
  • Dreaded
    Dreaded
    Unicorn Overlord
    I didn't even consider the R&D bonus to repair. That would explain some of the discrepancy. Thanks jasebase for pointing that out.
    All fear the Habanaro!
  • TEOBPL
    TEOBPL
    Greenhorn
    Joined May 2016 Posts: 20
    80s are exactly the same targets as the last raids top level targets, same damage. But only 100 000 points. How does that add up in Kixes Minds?
    This raid is by far the most boring and grindy event i remember.
  • TRUCULENT2
    TRUCULENT2
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Mar 2014 Posts: 2,806
    TEOBPL said:
    This raid is by far the most boring and grindy event i remember.
    While this raid is incredibly boring and grindy, i do not think it is the "most." I can't name a more boring or grindy raid off hand (I am not good with raid names), but I certainly remember raids that left me feeling worse than this one.  
    I have a hard time believing that we are dealing with a company that is brilliantly scamming us AND entirely incompetent. 

This is a private company in a capitalist market trying to make money - your money. Give it to them, or don't - but don't fault them for trying.