New pharma ship and the obvious cash grab that will follow.

Alex Videoman
Alex Videoman
Potential Threat
Joined Sep 2019 Posts: 68

So we can all agree that we see the new ship will have a way of cheating out of phasing v2 or going around it in order for everyone to drop t7 and only buy/mega farm t8? Its the same thing every year :neutral:

• DARKHUNNTER
    DARKHUNNTER
    Potential Threat
    Joined Aug 2014 Posts: 87
    Not trying to be rude, but what are you trying to say with this post? How is it constructive in any way?

Again, im not trying to be rude or anything, but i rly feel this was an unnecessary post, this is how its been for years but nothing is done about this question, and I don't think it will ever be. Correct me if I am wrong.
  • RyantheRed
    RyantheRed
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Oct 2013 Posts: 609
    Most likely Kixeye will buff Phase V2, making Pharmakon useful again, but not as powerful as before. They have done things like this many times.
  • Sexy Foxy
    Sexy Foxy
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Jun 2015 Posts: 463
    Difference from "Buff" and "Unusable" .... Now Old T7 Pharmakon are unusable completly, they need to be completly resistent to ablative, is impossible to farm nothing now, Siren 94 fleet now can completly destroy a 101 Demon Fleet..... the Phasing 2 have seriously problem.
    Ex ... Mascotte Nova - Blog Vega in Italiano QUI
  • dom.friant
    dom.friant
    Force to be Reckoned With
    Joined Sep 2014 Posts: 1,942
    Sexy Foxy said:
    Difference from "Buff" and "Unusable" .... Now Old T7 Pharmakon are unusable completly, they need to be completly resistent to ablative, is impossible to farm nothing now, Siren 94 fleet now can completly destroy a 101 Demon Fleet..... the Phasing 2 have seriously problem.
    On a similar note, before phase v2 I could farm Umbra Zircon 104/106 with an Elite Segfault+Omega combo fleet, now it's dead after two hits. Not good.
    Because I like the Condor!
    http://i.imgur.com/80deZPv.png
  • Alex Videoman
    Alex Videoman
    Potential Threat
    Joined Sep 2019 Posts: 68

@dom.friant said:
    (Quote)
    On a similar note, before phase v2 I could farm Umbra Zircon 104/106 with an Elite Segfault+Omega combo fleet, now it's dead after two hits. Not good.

Look up mecher x on YouTube he killed zircon with elite segfault he just ran and used the drones only he didnt get into weapon range

• dom.friant
    dom.friant
    Force to be Reckoned With
    Joined Sep 2014 Posts: 1,942

@dom.friant said:
    (Quote)

Look up mecher x on YouTube he killed zircon with elite segfault he just ran and used the drones only he didnt get into weapon range

Thanks! I'll look into that. Obviously we have to find new ways to use pharmakon with these changes.
    Because I like the Condor!
    http://i.imgur.com/80deZPv.png
  • Sexy Foxy
    Sexy Foxy
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Jun 2015 Posts: 463
    we have to find new ways to use pharmakon
    1) Doors Arrestor: ... Nope when phase the door close for itself.....
    2) Under Glasses ... CD work Better.....
    3) Gift for your Worst Enemy..... Found it !!!!  Now we can usa Pharmakon !

Ex ... Mascotte Nova - Blog Vega in Italiano QUI