Request: Provide Acess to the Test-Server for the Player Base

DARKHUNNTER
DARKHUNNTER
Potential Threat
Joined Aug 2014 Posts: 86
edited 10 Nov 2019, 12:10PM
Ok so this will be my last suggestion to this game in a very long time.

So my suggestion is that the test server is not only accessible by devs, but also to few people from the game community.

Of course, I do not expect every single one of us should get access to the test server, but there should be an application post, where people can apply to get access, and we the game community vote for who we believe should get access.

Reason for this suggestion is so few very experienced people who actually play this game daily can get access to the test server, and test the new event fleets with not only MK E ships, but all possible ships. If they cant find at least 2-3 solutions how to do the event fleets with ships other than mk E, than there is a problem. Another reason for this is so the game community can at least know the event fleets are doable for sure, its only a matter of finding the right strategy.

Also I wanted to add a pool to this post, where people can vote whether or not they believe this should or should not happen. Since I did not know to do it myself, and I dont have the time to figure it out on my own, I would kindly ask someone to do it for me.

Also, if you guys believe that this should be done, I kindly invite all of you to bump this post daily until we do not get a definite response from the developers on this topic. And I would also like to ask all of you to stay respectful to each other in this discussion, if you decide to join the discussion.

• Alex Videoman
    Alex Videoman
    Potential Threat
    Joined Sep 2019 Posts: 54

@DARKHUNNTER said:
    Ok so this will be my last suggestion to this game in a very long time.
    So my suggestion is that the test server is not only accessible by devs, but also to few people from the game community.
    Of course, I do not expect every single one of us should get access to the test server, but there should be an application post, where people can apply to get access, and we the game community vote for who we believe should get access.

Reason for this suggestion is so few very experienced people who actually play this game daily can get access to the test server, and test the new event fleets with not only MK E ships, but all possible ships. If they cant find at least 2-3 solutions how to do the event fleets with ships other than mk E, than there is a problem. Another reason for this is so the game community can at least know the event fleets are doable for sure, its only a matter of finding the right strategy.

Also I wanted to add a pool to this post, where people can vote whether or not they believe this should or should not happen. Since I did not know to do it myself, and I dont have the time to figure it out on my own, I would kindly ask someone to do it for me.
    Also, if you guys believe that this should be done, I kindly invite all of you to bump this post daily until we do not get a definite response from the developers on this topic. And I would also like to ask all of you to stay respectful to each other in this discussion, if you decide to join the discussion.

Good idea especially with us beta players as we have seen much. Could really help the game but you know the devs will ignore your ideas and feedback like always

• GDIAX
    GDIAX
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Mar 2013 Posts: 3,262

There are certain people already present in the test server. Those with the IFS tag on discord have access.

Admiral and Head Intelligence Officer of the Frontier Liberation Army.

VEGA Conflict Wiki: vega-conflict.wikia.com
    NPC Target Infographics Database: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1_EKMu0UVmG0219GrfHUkqZz-aDovGv9r

Practically all the information you need for the game.
  • Mr TopGear
    Mr TopGear
    Master Tactician
    Joined Aug 2014 Posts: 2,059
    The current targets don't need much testing. You are not going be doing t8 targets with anything but high end T7 or T8 tech; the ship fittings have been limited in T8 so there isn't much diversity between ship fittings due to the new weapon arc layouts. Even though I have access to test targets; apart from checking nothing is obviously broken there isn't much that actually needs to be tested right now. If you know someone who isnt already on the kix dev radar on who might add some benefit to the IFS team you can put their name forward to a kix dev on discord for consideration for access
    The problem with this game is the power curves. Just look at the graphs I made. Said no vega conflict player ever

• Hound947
    Hound947
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Nov 2013 Posts: 457

The only benefit the test server provides is the ability to coin and build whatever you want whenever you want so you can determine what will work in the normal game why would they give everyone acess when all people will do is play on the test server and use the free coins that are provided they want you to spend countless dollars trying to find what works and what doesn't i have always felt its unfair to the main player base that certain people can have access to be able to find the right ships to build before anyone else but now thats changed with tier 8 as top gear said your limited on what you can create the only thing is it costs thousands or months to even farm the materials needed to play with the new stuff dont get your hopes up for anything to change this happens with every kixeye game root out all the people who don't want to spend or grind then build a solid base of income quit now while your ahead mate best advice I can give but if your addicted like me then your **** lol

Hound