defender's

Lil_Bluto
Lil_Bluto
Minor Nuisance
Joined Apr 2011 Posts: 269
why is it that my Carnage will not attack fleets while attacking my base when I have the ship to move for the attack not all defenders should be forced to stay in one place
Monkey Wrench
  • FOD_DEFCON_1
    FOD_DEFCON_1
    Potential Threat
    Joined Mar 2016 Posts: 38
    You're not supposed to be able to control the Carnage. It's only controlled by AI
    The blood of the martyrs will water the meadows of France!
  • Lil_Bluto
    Lil_Bluto
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Apr 2011 Posts: 269
    I never said I control the fleet I said how come the carnage will not defend it won't move and just sits there getting killed they are not suppose to be with carnage fleets

Monkey Wrench
  • kixeyeuser_1388600479319_1249361144
    kixeyeuser_1388600479319_1249361144
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Apr 2015 Posts: 225
    Is there a gate between the carnage and the attackers?
    Upgrade Pirates is not as fun as Battle Pirates
  • ScattergunScott
    ScattergunScott
    Force to be Reckoned With
    Joined May 2017 Posts: 1,582
    why is it that my Carnage will not attack fleets while attacking my base when I have the ship to move for the attack not all defenders should be forced to stay in one place
    Is there a gate between the carnage and the attackers?
    Check this first.
  • D'Steel
    D'Steel
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined May 2013 Posts: 168

@Old Frosty said:

Yea like any one can just read your mind, right? 1 we don't know how your square base is designed. 2 we don't know how u built ur carnage. All i can say is u got bad base design and bad carnage built. Lol

• sardonique13
    sardonique13
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Apr 2012 Posts: 919
    I'm having the same issue.  My Carnage just sat there during an attack today.  I have a Houndmaster in the guard fleet as well, but it was my understanding that after the first 1min30secs of the attack, the Houndmaster lets the "Carnage off its leash" and it is free to go attack the attackers with added bonuses from the Houndmaster.  That didn't happen....and yes, all the gates were already down.  The attacker died soon after the 1min30 mark, so maybe the Carnage was just lazy and knew he was going to die?  lol...Seriously though....why did it just sit there?
    sardonique

ex-IKY, ex-DOA, ex-PNLS, never ex-ex.....

.....hey pirates....I'm back.  Buwahahahaha
  • Cuban_L
    Cuban_L
    Potential Threat
    Joined Feb 2013 Posts: 74
    I'm having the same issue.  My Carnage just sat there during an attack today.  I have a Houndmaster in the guard fleet as well, but it was my understanding that after the first 1min30secs of the attack, the Houndmaster lets the "Carnage off its leash" and it is free to go attack the attackers with added bonuses from the Houndmaster.  That didn't happen....and yes, all the gates were already down.  The attacker died soon after the 1min30 mark, so maybe the Carnage was just lazy and knew he was going to die?  lol...Seriously though....why did it just sit there?
    2min,..30sec
  • D'Steel
    D'Steel
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined May 2013 Posts: 168

@sardonique13 said:

150 seconds does not = 1mins and 30seconds. U should stay in shool and play less game kid. Lol