Keeping track of upgrade Kits

myke94518
myke94518
Greenhorn
Joined Apr 2013 Posts: 2
edited 11 Nov 2019, 1:06AM
We need the ability to have access to our upgrade Kit inventory, other than just before we start a new build. we all work hard for the points we earn during these events. Its upsetting when you realize you have either over bought or under bought tokens you could have used your points for to use somewhere else. Its essential info. we need to have along with anything else in our inventory don't you think.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                          D3ADZONE
D3ADZONE
  • deboblute1
    deboblute1
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Aug 2013 Posts: 100
    Do you mean upgrade kits?  Because upgrade tokens are at the bottom of the list with build and vxp tokes. 

If you mean upgrade kits, I totally agree with you.  But it would also be nice to more easily sort through the build/vxp/upgrade tokens too.
  • kixeyeuser_1388600479319_1249361144
    kixeyeuser_1388600479319_1249361144
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Apr 2015 Posts: 225
    If you mean upgrade kits, then h3ll yes. They keep saying its coming, then say it has not because of HTML5. I fear it will become another forgotten, and totally unnecessary!,  aspect of the game. Yet they generate revenue because we can't access this information, so why fix it since it is in Kix favor? I pray that if the HTML5 dream comes true they will turn their focus to game play and usability... cause, it's been a long while.
    Upgrade Pirates is not as fun as Battle Pirates
  • kixeyeuser_1390324778497_100007679130563
    kixeyeuser_1390324778497_100007679130563
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Aug 2014 Posts: 198
    If you mean upgrade kits, then h3ll yes. They keep saying its coming, then say it has not because of HTML5. I fear it will become another forgotten, and totally unnecessary!,  aspect of the game. Yet they generate revenue because we can't access this information, so why fix it since it is in Kix favor? I pray that if the HTML5 dream comes true they will turn their focus to game play and usability... cause, it's been a long while.
    That's their New excuse why nothing gets fixed.  HTML5.  

• jack.manners.14
    jack.manners.14
    Potential Threat
    Joined Oct 2013 Posts: 56
    This is hilarious...

Search "upgrade kit inventory" in your search forums search bar at the top, dozens of players have been asking for this since June, and probably before.... waiting HTML5 doesn't cut it for me as a reason, I think they cant be arsed, it wont make them more money, why would they bother? Spend the programmers time extending build times, dreaming up more ridiculous upgrades, working out ways to make tokens switch themselves round when you choose them so you pick the wrong one.. There's no time to do practical stuff... C'mon Kix, look how many people are asking for this simple request, get on it