Glaive Pac stats

john.dean.1291421
john.dean.1291421
Strike-force Captain
Joined Feb 2013 Posts: 673
I just put a Glaive pac on a Dragoon but cannot see the stats alter to reflect the 240,000 building and wall damage boost? am I missing something?
  • BuckMeatmissile
    BuckMeatmissile
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Dec 2018 Posts: 484
    Ignore the damage, it's the 20K radioactive survival you want.  You can put all ballistic armor in the armor slots and have 20K balanced defense.  As for the stat display, built-ins and limited mount weapons do NOT reflect on your modifier stats (and sometimes not even on your base damage stats).  The 240K building damage is not a boost to the building damage of the ship, just that weapon.  
    Me: Here is how I clear the fleets out of the 500 with Silverfish
    Worz: Um... You're hiding behind a rock.
    Me: I'd hide behind a preschool if I thought it would help
  • lick007
    lick007
    Greenhorn
    Joined Jan 2017 Posts: 8
    be nice to add it but even though it is in the inventory I can not you get it to show up to add

• BuckMeatmissile
    BuckMeatmissile
    Skilled Warrior
    The print is a Limited, so you need to buy one print per Dragoon you want it on, and it only lets you put ONE on each Dragoon.  Check your Int Lab to see if you have one.

Even if you are running Raptor launchers, it is still VERY beneficial to your defense to put the Glaive PAC on anyway.  It's the shockwave damage you want, and losing one Raptor won't slow down your shockwaves by much if you have all your supercharge specials on (these also add a LOT of speed, making Raptor goons much faster than their cannon counterparts)  Don't forget that you'll have 20K radioactive Survival so putting Ballistic armor in all your armor slots will balance out your defense.  Also note that that both the use of Raptors instead of cannons and this high Survival makes Upgrades non-essential.  You may also be wondering why I have the Reinforced Ablative special on there.  Don't forget Deflection is still a thing, and the higher your Survival is, the more even this tiny amount of ship and structure Deflection has a VERY dramatic effect on total damage taken.  It doesn't count for much on Siege, but on Assault ships in particular the damage reduction from Deflection can be HUGE if your Survival is high enough since the overall damage received from Assault targets is so much lower than all other target types, meaning the Deflection stat chops off a much larger portion of the final damage delivered to the hull.  

• john.dean.1291421
    john.dean.1291421
    Strike-force Captain
    The print is a Limited, so you need to buy one print per Dragoon you want it on, and it only lets you put ONE on each Dragoon.  Check your Int Lab to see if you have one. Sounds very logical ty.

Even if you are running Raptor launchers, it is still VERY beneficial to your defense to put the Glaive PAC on anyway.  It's the shockwave damage you want, and losing one Raptor won't slow down your shockwaves by much if you have all your supercharge specials on (these also add a LOT of speed, making Raptor goons much faster than their cannon counterparts)  Don't forget that you'll have 20K radioactive Survival so putting Ballistic armor in all your armor slots will balance out your defense.  Also note that that both the use of Raptors instead of cannons and this high Survival makes Upgrades non-essential.  You may also be wondering why I have the Reinforced Ablative special on there.  Don't forget Deflection is still a thing, and the higher your Survival is, the more even this tiny amount of ship and structure Deflection has a VERY dramatic effect on total damage taken.  It doesn't count for much on Siege, but on Assault ships in particular the damage reduction from Deflection can be HUGE if your Survival is high enough since the overall damage received from Assault targets is so much lower than all other target types, meaning the Deflection stat chops off a much larger portion of the final damage delivered to the hull.  

The print is a Limited, so you need to buy one print per Dragoon you want it on, and it only lets you put ONE on each Dragoon.  Check your Int Lab to see if you have one.

• john.dean.1291421
    john.dean.1291421
    Strike-force Captain
    Sounds very logical ty for taking the time.
  • coolcat00
    coolcat00
    Potential Threat
    Joined Jun 2014 Posts: 91
    edited 10 Nov 2019, 11:53PM
      It's the shockwave damage you want, and losing one Raptor won't slow down your shockwaves by much if you have all your supercharge specials on (these also add a LOT of speed, making Raptor goons much faster than their cannon counterparts)  Don't forget that you'll have 20K radioactive Survival so putting Ballistic armor in all your armor slots will balance out your defense.  Also note that that both the use of Raptors instead of cannons and this high Survival makes Upgrades non-essential.  You may also be wondering why I have the Reinforced Ablative special on there.  Don't forget Deflection is still a thing, and the higher your Survival is, the more even this tiny amount of ship and structure Deflection has a VERY dramatic effect on total damage taken.  It doesn't count for much on Siege, but on Assault ships in particular the damage reduction from Deflection can be HUGE if your Survival is high enough since the overall damage received from Assault targets is so much lower than all other target types, meaning the Deflection stat chops off a much larger portion of the final damage delivered to the hull.  

If you use Lowered Cannon mounts ONE your cannon based ship will be faster (95 speed to 77 speed) and you will get 50 deflection from the special to help you out in the assault targets (why use dragoons in assault targets)
    (Upgrades still help to [U3] boost survival(in siege targets) and [U1, U2] boost ballistic damage)

(to get more speed on raptor goon use Hyper-30 instead of abilitative armor)

My design Below

I have a separate ship with countermeasures
    (substitute fasfeed mag, welded barrels, and Ballistec battery for subaquatic propellant, Hydroatomizer Nozzle, and Hyper-30)
    (substitute all henchmen/tyrants for sprint countermeasures)

• john.dean.1291421
    john.dean.1291421
    Strike-force Captain
    Thats my design lol
  • BuckMeatmissile
    BuckMeatmissile
    Skilled Warrior
    I might do that with the Ironclaw, that's still a ballistic build since it has its own OP weapons and they are ballistic too.  Handy for close encounters since Raptors can't really hurt ships and they have a minimum range.  

• coolcat00
    coolcat00
    Potential Threat
    edited 11 Nov 2019, 10:51PM
    I might do that with the Ironclaw, that's still a ballistic build since it has its own OP weapons and they are ballistic too.  Handy for close encounters since Raptors can't really hurt ships and they have a minimum range.  

For  Ironclaw I traded out Nuclear accelerators III for Nuclear accelerators II because of the Bonus Splash.
    I'm also Using Annihilator cannons for stun  
    And two Phased atk cannons for splash damage and keeping it under weight. (look at building dmg as there are only buildings in targets)

--Ironclaw design below--

• coolcat00
    coolcat00
    Potential Threat
    Something I want clear   It looks like the Glaive PAC gains reload from ship boost, even though Lancer PAC does not (just checking if this is true)
  • BuckMeatmissile
    BuckMeatmissile
    Skilled Warrior
    Impressive speed and damage, I'm gonna use that build. :)