FM 131 Legion Barracks Replacement

Chris Sanford
Chris Sanford
Minor Nuisance
Joined Jan 2012 Posts: 108
edited 10 Nov 2019, 8:12PM
This is the last FM with 131 Legion Barracks target. Does anyone besides me think it's going to be replaced with the current Pillage 128 Uncharted Waters target?

edited: Meant to say 128 Uncharted Waters
  • Corp_Hellrazor
    Corp_Hellrazor
    Force to be Reckoned With
    Joined Oct 2012 Posts: 1,637
    Must just be you.

Not to mention the 130 Uncharted Waters target is designed for Silverfish.

Think again mate.    ;)
  • SnickerBP
    SnickerBP
    Incursion Leader
    Joined Feb 2013 Posts: 1,347
    I think he meant the 128..and I hope not..
  • Chris Sanford
    Chris Sanford
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Jan 2012 Posts: 108
    SnickerBP said:
    Sorry, I did mean the 128
  • Corp_Hellrazor
    Corp_Hellrazor
    Joined Oct 2012 Posts: 1,637
    SnickerBP said:
    That makes 2 of us.     :s:s:s
  • James Leon
    James Leon
    Joined Mar 2013 Posts: 1,649
    edited 11 Nov 2019, 3:39AM
    I think that it is and hoping.  I like the smaller target for some reason  and nice to not have to spend too much time hitting them. It seems to me to me faster to complete anyway.
    ahava veshalom
  • Nick Heath
    Nick Heath
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Oct 2012 Posts: 958
    I think that it is and hoping.  I like the smaller target for some reason  and nice to not have to spend too much time hitting them. It seems to me to me faster to complete anyway.
    12 times the damage, and has to be driven..lol

Snoopy
  • Grahame_J
    Grahame_J
    Greenhorn
    Joined Jan 2014 Posts: 21
    No matter what the 131 is going to be replaced with you can expect a few things:
    1) The damage your fleet takes will be measured in hours
    2) You will have to run a gauntlet designed to inflict as much damage as possible in the shortest time possible with none or very little deviation from a set path.
    3) Inbound ordinance you cannot counter i.e. plasma damage, projectiles many times faster than you counter measures can deal with including massive splash damage values.
    4) Zero reward for out of the box thinking or driving skill
    5) Only people with more money than sense will try it.
    6) Upgrading of prerequisite  hulls will not benefit from the change in the target damage dealt ratio.
    7) A pleasurable gaming experience will not be the players
    8) No amount of complaining will change a **** thing because in but a few short months said target will be replaced with something even more horrendous than things are now.
    9) After resigning yourself to the fact that you've tried the new target at least once you will go back to grinding out the FM on the 120/121 targets until you are locked out by hull tier or classification type.
    10) Keep chipping away until you get to the point and say fk it all and pack up playing.
    And No 10 is exactly what i have just done. Having played for over 7 years and reached level 131