question about uranium

squeak.lewis
squeak.lewis
Minor Nuisance
Joined Feb 2015 Posts: 105
is it me or do u only get 250 points when u hit like a 68 or what ever the number is for uranium kixeye do u under stand that it should be in the 25,000 range I know u want us to work all stinking day and nite on this game but 250 is I think WAY TO LOW look into this
  • BuckMeatmissile
    BuckMeatmissile
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Dec 2018 Posts: 486
    The Sector Threat status has to be YELLOW or ORANGE for the Uranium targets to have the high payout.
    Me: Here is how I clear the fleets out of the 500 with Silverfish
    Worz: Um... You're hiding behind a rock.
    Me: I'd hide behind a preschool if I thought it would help
  • Scogel
    Scogel
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Apr 2013 Posts: 481
    Uranium payouts (and base parts and titanium) are reduced to basically nothing when the sector level is teal. Yellow will bump the payouts to the normal levels which for 68s is 15k I believe. Orange unlocks the sub sectors bases which can be attacked for either a ton of Uranium (roughly 150k) or base part.
    If you don't want a sarcastic answer, don't ask stupid questions.
  • squeak.lewis
    squeak.lewis
    Minor Nuisance
    no go check on a 68 armada it says 250 it should be 25,000, a 75 is 33,500 and a 57 is 15,500 its the armada that is wrong sorry should have said that...

• DJJeckel65
    DJJeckel65
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Mar 2013 Posts: 336
    here do this easy urn enjoy you day

If you looking for info that the big coiners don't want to share, check out DJJeckel65 on you tube.  I do try to help as much as I can. Been playing since Beta . 
  • squeak.lewis
    squeak.lewis
    Minor Nuisance
    hay im just telling them to fix the things I know how to get uranium but the next guy that hits a 68 armada is going to get screwed theres enough of that going around lets have them fix it.
  • DJJeckel65
    DJJeckel65
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Mar 2013 Posts: 336
    dont hit 68 problem solved. the issue was never an issue and this was all explained. show the other players a better way to do it.

If you looking for info that the big coiners don't want to share, check out DJJeckel65 on you tube.  I do try to help as much as I can. Been playing since Beta . 
  • jschlueter1
    jschlueter1
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Mar 2015 Posts: 421
    The OP is right - the info on the 68 armada only says 250 uranium, and that's under sector threat orange.
  • squeak.lewis
    squeak.lewis
    Minor Nuisance
    I know dj but its the point.
  • Angus_B
    Angus_B
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined May 2012 Posts: 976
    the 68 only pays huge amounts when blitzed;  otherwise it's not worth chit
  • squeak.lewis
    squeak.lewis
    Minor Nuisance
    so I was looking again if the sector is teal the value of the armads is low and when orange its high im on the edge of 2 sectors and I move ships to find 68 and values are different I hate living on the edge lol sorry if I screwed up the info
  • joe crossland
    joe crossland
    Incursion Leader
    Joined May 2012 Posts: 1,435
    Scogel said:
    Uranium payouts (and base parts and titanium) are reduced to basically nothing when the sector level is teal. Yellow will bump the payouts to the normal levels which for 68s is 15k I believe. Orange unlocks the sub sectors bases which can be attacked for either a ton of Uranium (roughly 150k) or base part.
    actually sector threat only applies to uranium payout on map targets  and the opening of the ssrb's base parts and titanium payouts from map targets do not change with sector threat
  • Templar614
    Templar614
    Joined Jul 2012 Posts: 14,359
    The lvl 68 is basically a blitz specific target. It has a 100x payout multiplier for blitzing.
    https://prnt.sc/pw6osk
    Lightshot screenshot