Limited Time Offer

xXMudBoneXx
xXMudBoneXx
Potential Threat
Joined Feb 2019 Posts: 26
edited 8 Nov 2019, 6:17PM

The above screen shot shows a deal on build and upgrade tokens for T8 Assault class hull's. Note at the bottom there is the Pegasus Hull. My question is are these tokens for use in building the Pegasus hull's or is the blue print there solely to be miss leading so players will purchase this LTO in the hopes of building the Pegasus fleet before raid? 

Could the CM please respond on this topic thank you. 
  • Peter Corbeil
    Peter Corbeil
    Greenhorn
    Joined Oct 2017 Posts: 4
    Since the Pegasus is a Tier 8 Assault class hull, and is included in the deal, YES, the tokens are good for the Pegasus.

• xXMudBoneXx
    xXMudBoneXx
    Potential Threat
    Joined Feb 2019 Posts: 26
    Since the Pegasus is a Tier 8 Assault class hull, and is included in the deal, YES, the tokens are good for the Pegasus.

Are you 100% sure on this? i ask because the Pegasus, is a T8.5 hull. 
  • ScattergunScott
    ScattergunScott
    Force to be Reckoned With
    Joined May 2017 Posts: 1,582

The above screen shot shows a deal on build and upgrade tokens for T8 Assault class hull's. Note at the bottom there is the Pegasus Hull. My question is are these tokens for use in building the Pegasus hull's or is the blue print there solely to be miss leading so players will purchase this LTO in the hopes of building the Pegasus fleet before raid? 

Could the CM please respond on this topic thank you. 

Are you 100% sure on this? i ask because the Pegasus, is a T8.5 hull. 
    Yes. Peter is correct. People have been buying and using the Tokens on Pegasus and War Pegasus.
  • Michael Horman
    Michael Horman
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Nov 2011 Posts: 131
    This string has me confused by the answers. I think what was being asked is if the Peg hull is included in the deal or not?
  • ScattergunScott
    ScattergunScott
    Joined May 2017 Posts: 1,582
    This string has me confused by the answers. I think what was being asked is if the Peg hull is included in the deal or not?
    It would not be listed ,if not included. The items listed are what is in the deal. 

• Angus_B
    Angus_B
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined May 2012 Posts: 976
    ^^^^ as stated the pegasus is a BLUEPRINT so if you already have it, it is irrelevant.
  • Yabanut
    Yabanut
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Apr 2015 Posts: 253
    A warning post was on the forum earlier, the Pegasus is a T8.5, and the warning was about not being able to use T8 tokens for them, Nemesis and Saturns are T8 hull's, unless kix have changed something
  • Scogel
    Scogel
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Apr 2013 Posts: 481
    Yabanut said:
    A warning post was on the forum earlier, the Pegasus is a T8.5, and the warning was about not being able to use T8 tokens for them, Nemesis and Saturns are T8 hull's, unless kix have changed something
    You could use T8 Siege hull tokens on the dragoon, it's the same thing here.
    If you don't want a sarcastic answer, don't ask stupid questions.
  • jschlueter1
    jschlueter1
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Mar 2015 Posts: 421
    Yabanut said:
    The "warning" was wrong. T8 tokens work for T8.5 hulls - I've done it recently.
  • James Leon
    James Leon
    Joined Mar 2013 Posts: 1,647
    it is a good to great deal if anyone was behind on the builds and wanted to finish before the raid. The money spent here could mean less next week.
    ahava veshalom