TLO for T8 Assault Upgrades

Marius Kain
Marius Kain
Skilled Warrior
Joined Dec 2011 Posts: 303
edited 8 Nov 2019, 5:52PM

Time Limited Offering the Pegasus Blueprint, and Tier 8 Upgrades, Tier 8 Build Tokens, Tier 8 VXP tokens and such. 

It Seems I was incorrect and they do work on the Pegsus Fleet. NO I did not intend nor want to POST FAKE NEWS.  I have been around This game a long time and Kix has been know for the EXACTNESS. Had similiar issue with Generic Tokens issues during the time of Nemx and Well, this was close to being that. 

SORRY TO ALL WHO TOOK my post wrong.  TROLLS GO AWAY
We have WAR, We have Aggression, Let us do it with Pride and Honor Without disgracing our parents by showing how badly they raised their kids. That's all it is, Poor Parenting and lousy attitude.
  • D'Steel
    D'Steel
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined May 2013 Posts: 168

Yes it dose. i Just used. :p.

• Tony Dukes
    Tony Dukes
    Greenhorn
    Joined Aug 2017 Posts: 5
    I was just about to post, asking whether or not it worked on pegasus. They had a similar deal when dragoons came about where tokens were for tier 8 and still worked
  • Marius Kain
    Marius Kain
    Skilled Warrior
    Okay then, Next question I see Flagship Tier 8 Upgrade token, but kits for Tier 8 Assault. to the kits go to the flat as well? or not? And the VXP, NON flag only or do they work on flag too?
    We have WAR, We have Aggression, Let us do it with Pride and Honor Without disgracing our parents by showing how badly they raised their kids. That's all it is, Poor Parenting and lousy attitude.
  • Tony Dukes
    Tony Dukes
    Greenhorn
    Joined Aug 2017 Posts: 5
    kits and vxp go flat as well, but vxp for flag shouldn't be issue pillage tokens should skull it
  • jschlueter1
    jschlueter1
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Mar 2015 Posts: 416
    Okay then, Next question I see Flagship Tier 8 Upgrade token, but kits for Tier 8 Assault. to the kits go to the flat as well? or not? And the VXP, NON flag only or do they work on flag too?
    The kits in the offer will only work for the regular Pegs, and the VXP tokens as well. However, there are kits and VXP tokens for the flag in the Pillage store.
  • kixeyeuser_1375599580027_13280_1382897133
    kixeyeuser_1375599580027_13280_1382897133
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Feb 2015 Posts: 237
    Even Kixeye wouldn't pull that trick. Tier 8.5 is still tier 8, so they will work and you've lost your bet

I bet 1000 coins you were wrong, payable by midnight  :p 
  • krisley
    krisley
    Greenhorn
    Joined Aug 2012 Posts: 7
    They all worked for me

• TRUCULENT2
    TRUCULENT2
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Mar 2014 Posts: 2,797
    So... since the OP was wrong for spreading FAKE NEWS, shouldn't they responsibly edit the post to reflect the truth? Or maybe someone can grab a mod from discord and have this closed so it doesn't lead others to the wrong conclusion?

Kix is guilty of a lot of stuff, there is no need to continually point to things and "bet" that they are one way or another... enough false allegations and it just looks like you're on a witch hunt and willing to believe anything. 
    I have a hard time believing that we are dealing with a company that is brilliantly scamming us AND entirely incompetent. 

This is a private company in a capitalist market trying to make money - your money. Give it to them, or don't - but don't fault them for trying. 
  • SnickerBP
    SnickerBP
    Incursion Leader
    Joined Feb 2013 Posts: 1,345
    So... since the OP was wrong for spreading FAKE NEWS, shouldn't they responsibly edit the post to reflect the truth? Or maybe someone can grab a mod from discord and have this closed so it doesn't lead others to the wrong conclusion?

Kix is guilty of a lot of stuff, there is no need to continually point to things and "bet" that they are one way or another... enough false allegations and it just looks like you're on a witch hunt and willing to believe anything. 
    Wait ... if your wrong you are supposed to admit your wrong? ??? not in the world of trump...
  • mike.scott.73307
    mike.scott.73307
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Mar 2013 Posts: 599
    The VXP tokens in the offer worked on the War Pegasus.
  • Marius Kain
    Marius Kain
    Skilled Warrior

Was I wrong, yes, Is it fake NEWS?? NO, it was a GUESS, not fake new, GO TROLL elsewhere 
  • TRUCULENT2
    TRUCULENT2
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Mar 2014 Posts: 2,797

Was I wrong, yes, Is it fake NEWS?? NO, it was a GUESS, not fake new, GO TROLL elsewhere 
    I noticed you changed the title and the content of your post.... funny how you took my suggestion, and yet I'm still a troll. 
    I have a hard time believing that we are dealing with a company that is brilliantly scamming us AND entirely incompetent. 

This is a private company in a capitalist market trying to make money - your money. Give it to them, or don't - but don't fault them for trying. 
  • Blitzfinger44
    Blitzfinger44
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Apr 2015 Posts: 398
    edited 9 Nov 2019, 12:21AM

Let me tell you something, this is FAKE. NEWS.  It's the most amazing, amazing fake news ever, ask anybody.  And these posts are.. a disaster.  You should see my posts.  Big beautiful posts.  Everybody says "You have the best posts".  And you're incredible trolls. Incredible.  Mexico is coining my upgrades.

#MBPGA