9.45 UPDATE DISCUSSION THREAD (NOVEMBER PILLAGE)

• X1F3RGH0S7
    X1F3RGH0S7
    Potential Threat
    Joined Sep 2019 Posts: 58
    DADakaDTM said:

the built in port side and starboard side damages do they benefit from specials added onto ships aka reload and damage specials....do they benefit from them ???
    well, there is no damage type listed, so it would be reasonable to say that we can not increase reload or damage.  maybe splash?? how in  the world is there no damage type, lol

144 million damage. WTF is going to be in the new targets??

Enemy Megaships probably xD
  • stephenl90
    stephenl90
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Mar 2013 Posts: 783
    All Pegasus upgrade tokens are going to to top of the leaderboard players. Who finish top of the leaderboards ? You got it. Same guys every time. The big spenders.
  • Overball
    Overball
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Jan 2016 Posts: 188
    scott_y44 said:
    stupid... why have the need for 2 seperate fleets to get the bonus. why can you not keep the same pillage format from last time. you are not winning any support apart from the coiners.

once the lower lvls and mid coiners leave the game then you will not have a good game

just saying
    Yeap some of my alliance were looking forwards to this Now some of them are trying to get their other fleets ready to do this. Blatent coin grab yet again.
  • Overball
    Overball
    Minor Nuisance
    dm vc said:
    fine have your new elaborate targets - just give them more points
     but put the 124s and 126s back in pillage at the same 20 k per set 
    many are still finishing their preats becuase all the armor wasn't even available til 3 weeks ago
    people are finally finished their fleet or almost finished their fleet and you pull the targets before they even get to play them
    infact if you wanted 3 pen armor on each they are not even available til this event starts

bad enough pilage is supposed to be a catch up event which it is not lately
    - when you put a new necessary item in there, a week before it is required
    This is what we want
  • fozze the pirate
    fozze the pirate
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Aug 2013 Posts: 226
    ok can some one clarify for me please in case my eyes went crossed eyed to fast as scrolling down prize list,      seen shrike tokens for upgrades and build, but are there no shrike kits tokens, and if not were can we get these from because without kits upgrade tokens are no good ,,, i think
  • fozze the pirate
    fozze the pirate
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Aug 2013 Posts: 226
    scott_y44 said:
    stupid... why have the need for 2 seperate fleets to get the bonus. why can you not keep the same pillage format from last time. you are not winning any support apart from the coiners.

once the lower lvls and mid coiners leave the game then you will not have a good game

just saying
    yep i thought having 2 fleets for one event was being done away with, while i understand having different fleets for doing different levels totally agree should be able to bonus with same fleet,,,,,
    i guess another change of change of direction then
  • GO Trump
    GO Trump
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Oct 2011 Posts: 237
    Pirates, 

Please discuss everything related to the 9.45 Update here, including the weekly event(s). Thanks! 
    you guys could of added better tech yes?and how abt other camps instead of the same old chit just wondering. really not much to do since i have everything but the new flag ship.same goes for the camp feast of fame. already have 2. could u add other stuff 
  • Alexa the BAE
    Alexa the BAE
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Aug 2014 Posts: 438

AGAIN You fail to do what you say you will do...

L I S T E N      T O      T H E      P L A Y E R S

another event and WHERE IS THE CM-XM Reloader ?
    "a computer once beat me at chess but it was no match for me at kick boxing"
  • PChicken
    PChicken
    Potential Threat
    Joined Nov 2018 Posts: 44
    pillage due to start and weekly not even running properly here we go again more crap 
  • PChicken
    PChicken
    Potential Threat
    PChicken said:
    pillage due to start and weekly not even running properly here we go again more crap 
    put a crew on ready so that's wasted one week you may get it glitch free jokes
  • wing-dang-doodle
    wing-dang-doodle
    Incursion Leader
    Joined Sep 2012 Posts: 1,367
    please spawn some fm targets . all i can find is 2 68's.
    you keep whining like me but we are still here, i love broken pixels, how about you
  • carl.wear.3
    carl.wear.3
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined May 2013 Posts: 5,833
    Why no axiom chaingun 2 in the base tech of pillage? it looks like all the other turrets are there; was this one overlooked?
  • LEAD_WEIGHT
    LEAD_WEIGHT
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Jun 2012 Posts: 623
    Update made my pegs perma 0 sec repairs?
  • Cod_19
    Cod_19
    Potential Threat
    Joined May 2015 Posts: 59
    fm icon there but NO TARGETS

Just when you have the answers. Kix changes the questions..   
  • PChicken
    PChicken
    Potential Threat
    now they took fm away what about the points i had a few mins ago ??????
  • Cod_19
    Cod_19
    Potential Threat
    Joined May 2015 Posts: 59
    edited 6 Nov 2019, 11:06PM
    and now NO PILLAGE targets
    ..   well 5 min late but finally shows up

Just when you have the answers. Kix changes the questions..   
  • Rockstar2k15
    Rockstar2k15
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined May 2015 Posts: 813
    Kixeye I knew you were greedy but this is ridiculous. Please give me some of whatever you are smoking.... 

• ZagorRecorder
    ZagorRecorder
    Potential Threat
    Joined Sep 2014 Posts: 25
    5 hours 40 min damage for 5k points. Catch up event, eh? Bring back the 124 and 126 targets.
  • ZagorRecorder
    ZagorRecorder
    Potential Threat
    Joined Sep 2014 Posts: 25
    5 hours 40 minutes here for 5k points. Lmao. The last time it was like 1-2 hours for 20k points (124 and 126). Unbelievable.
  • Overball
    Overball
    Minor Nuisance
    Lower the damage in the 128.

All whistle and bell fleet can only do 3 x 128 before going home with a 10 hr repair bill. This is stupid as before where we had the preats only target of 124 and 126, i could get 100-120k of points.
  • Piratekiller_BOB
    Piratekiller_BOB
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Jul 2014 Posts: 642
    We need Preatorian build tokens in Pillage for cheap. YOu guys have way out done yourselfs with the damage in new Garrison target. 
  • Hoot343
    Hoot343
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Nov 2011 Posts: 260
    edited 6 Nov 2019, 11:32PM
    I know I am not the best builder or driver, but DAYUM !!!!!! C-MON KIX!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My Build,,,,

130 with Fish is ok, I can lower time with Practice,,,,

• mkrebello
    mkrebello
    Potential Threat
    Joined Jul 2012 Posts: 26
    5 hours damage in a single 128.......thanks Trixeye, only have to worry about FM now
  • Hoot343
    Hoot343
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Nov 2011 Posts: 260
    I know I am not the best builder or driver, but DAYUM !!!!!! C-MON KIX!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    The last Pillage I was able to get 1 mil in points,,,,AINT looking good this time

This discussion has been closed.