Negative Medals and error 2221

WC_FURY
WC_FURY
Greenhorn
Joined Jan 2016 Posts: 3
Hello, my ID: 33542471, Fury_HHE, level: 36... idk why i got negative medals in gear, and for the 3rd week im not receive any payout, also when i try load my drone silo with units i got error 2221 Save error, only option is reconect.... game want fix, and we no get any support, i dont mind pay anything for a game not work correctly, if the issues was fix, so i can buy gold for make strong my unitys. Hope kixeye look at me, thanks.

• DUMBTURD
    DUMBTURD
    Greenhorn
    Joined Feb 2019 Posts: 1
    i also got a negative in my medals had to use blood thor to get back to positive factor

• WC_FURY
    WC_FURY
    Greenhorn
    please any can Moderator can look at this my problem.
  • Darkshadows2069
    Darkshadows2069
    WC Mod
    Joined May 2014 Posts: 1,581
    You will need to put in a support ticket to for them to look at your account. 

Community Rules: <CLICK HERE>
    Submit a Support Ticket:  <CLICK HERE>
  • WC_FURY
    WC_FURY
    Greenhorn
    You will need to put in a support ticket to for them to look at your account. 

i not have support... saying for spent money, and i was unable put cash in this game
  • Darkshadows2069
    Darkshadows2069
    WC Mod
    Joined May 2014 Posts: 1,581
    edited 6 Nov 2019, 4:49PM
    Well the purchasing of gold has nothing to do with your negative medals. You could still purchase gold on the account. How ever the issue you are having with the negative medals does require a support ticket to get resolved.  So once you have purchased your $50 USD on the account to upgrade your units  you can then put in a support ticket to  get your medal issue resolved . 

Community Rules: <CLICK HERE>
    Submit a Support Ticket:  <CLICK HERE>