Let us trade in our Pharmakon Hulls

Empress Morgana
Empress Morgana
Minor Nuisance
Joined Nov 2013 Posts: 137
Thank you for making free Refit available for Pharmakon Hulls impacted by Phasing v2

However some of us don't want them anymore anad would like to trade them in for their equivalent Umbra or Altairian counterpart.

Let us trade in our Pharmakon Hulls 31 votes

YES. Let us trade in Pharmakon Hulls for something else
64%
Tan EhaoEQUINOX 600GoodmanGroupGot No CoinEmpress Morganadestroyers xAriel_Alejandro3Geoff689DARKHUNNTERtegetthoffPisellino75Andrew Miller64achtung babyRick FeitznorthwindcrowMadkiller1989InkopolisKnightLilBasterdLeonardoW9gubyand2 20 votes
No. Be stuck with useless ships
35%
Sexy Foxyopsduh4824Ka DoshMateoskicderalowBitingTigerPhantomRangerCeres IDaniel RosexXChingXxTree_sparrow 11 votes
  • DARKHUNNTER
    DARKHUNNTER
    Potential Threat
    Joined Aug 2014 Posts: 87
    Although this will probably never happen, its still worth a try :)

Yes from me.
  • cderalow
    cderalow
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Oct 2015 Posts: 268
    The ship wont be useless, it'll just have a different dynamic when it comes to combat use.  We all got accustomed to phasing in the first place from umbra and altarian.

Pretty sure we can adapt to this new version of pharmakon.
  • BitingTiger
    BitingTiger
    Potential Threat
    Joined Nov 2015 Posts: 26
    You don't have your hands on V2 so you can't say whether it's good or not. The stream is NOT a the same as experiencing it first hand!
    The only hull that will really suffer from this is daemons since the way you solo-ed isn't possible anymore. Too bad you can't exploit anymore....
    Be glad we get a free refit. For all they cared they could have just implemented it without getting a free refit.
  • Ka Dosh
    Ka Dosh
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Sep 2015 Posts: 129

Kixeye: "We are proud of..." Bwuahahaha!

VC players: :'(

• Alex Videoman
    Alex Videoman
    Potential Threat
    Joined Sep 2019 Posts: 84

@Empress Morgana said:
    Thank you for making free Refit available for Pharmakon Hulls impacted by Phasing v2

However some of us don't want them anymore anad would like to trade them in for their equivalent Umbra or Altairian counterpart.

You act like kix isnt gonna release pharma that cheats or changes phasng v2 so that everyone buys it like they always do with ships. Cash grab will happen again.

• Daniel Rose
    Daniel Rose
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Jul 2016 Posts: 957
    Phasing V2 isn't just a nerf for Pharmakon ships guys :confused:
    It also helps them a lot too. I'd say give the new system a chance before condemning all Pharmakon ships :/
    Please, if you are going to reply to my posts, do not make the mistake of attacking me personally instead of my arguments. By the same token, do
    not take anything I reply as an attack on you personally. I bear no ill will towards anyone.

• Mateoski
    Mateoski
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Sep 2015 Posts: 156

While yes, it is bullshit that the Valrayvns can kill Pharmakon ships a lot easier now, can we at least wait until the Operator comes out?

But yes, Phasing V2 does have problems that need ironing out.

• Madkiller1989
    Madkiller1989
    Greenhorn
    Joined Feb 2016 Posts: 5

I say yes let us trade em in for new umbra or Parma ships plus throw in some coins for the resources lost for building and resource costs

• Zero Calling Elite
    Zero Calling Elite
    Force to be Reckoned With
    Joined Jul 2013 Posts: 1,583
    I'd just keep them. I'm staying neutral on this.
    Zᴇʀᴏ Cᴀʟʟɪɴɢ ɪs ɴᴏ ᴍᴏʀᴇ. Sᴇᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ɪɴ VEGA Cᴏɴғʟɪᴄᴛ!

• Got No Coin
    Got No Coin
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Sep 2013 Posts: 641
    Pharm is pointless. Everything that gave them a modicum of goodness is gone. It's now just rocks and paper and those round ended scissors we used on kindergarten.