putting buildings in storage

Chase Morgan56
Chase Morgan56
Greenhorn
Joined May 2018 Posts: 8
whenever i play war commander and have the need to improve my base or changing the base design i have to rearrange all the buildings to somewhere else where i can move my defensive buildings this takes forever and is very annoying i wish kixeye would add a button in the base editor to move all the buildings besides your commander center to storage this would make it so much easier and save time!
  • Mister-C
    Mister-C
    Greenhorn
    Joined Dec 2014 Posts: 9
    An advanced edit option or even a lay out mode like other games would be a nice improvement.Clicking each building is annoying and time consuming i agree  
  • KT-LIMBO
    KT-LIMBO
    Potential Threat
    Joined Jun 2014 Posts: 94
    what if somone hit you while your buildings inside the storage .
  • CyberToad
    CyberToad
    WC Mod
    Joined Mar 2015 Posts: 5,975
    I too would like to see a more robust editor in War Commander.   Something like what Battle Pirates already has. 

Kixeye Forum/Chat Moderator

Request Support                           Help Desk                            Cybertoad Chat (discord)
    Report a Suspected Cheater                           Kixeye Forum Rules                            Report Harassment
  • Chase Morgan56
    Chase Morgan56
    Greenhorn
    Joined May 2018 Posts: 8
    KT-LIMBO said:
    well that wont be a problem really it would be your fault and no one else's just remember to put it out..also it would be nice to keep certain buildings out of the base cause you just run out of room so fast like oil pumps and metal factories they just take up room and really doesn't do anything even at max level there not any good and they just take up room would be nice to leave them out of the base
  • Willy_N
    Willy_N
    Potential Threat
    Joined Mar 2013 Posts: 50
    KT-LIMBO said:
    well that wont be a problem really it would be your fault and no one else's just remember to put it out..also it would be nice to keep certain buildings out of the base cause you just run out of room so fast like oil pumps and metal factories they just take up room and really doesn't do anything even at max level there not any good and they just take up room would be nice to leave them out of the base
    expand your base...it would be nice for editing,but why take a source of revenue away from the game?
  • KILA_B1200
    KILA_B1200
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined May 2013 Posts: 289
    take a bubble before you redo your base. Put all the walls in before that then you can redo the base