Niveau from War Commander

Plattnose-Hunter
Plattnose-Hunter
Potential Threat
Joined Mar 2013 Posts: 28
edited 18 Oct 2019, 10:11PM
Iam sorry for my bad language but English is not my Main Language. I hope u all understand my Points!!! The level of the game has unfortunately become the lowest drawer. It gets insulted in Mainchat in the highest dimensions and you get laughed when you play fair or even buy a lot of gold. I think that's bad enough but the worst thing is that you do not mind Kixeye. It was said that you have the cheats under control but on the map you can see something else. If I see a level 50+ need multiple attacks and his heavy repaired several times with gold at a level 45-50 and in contrast to the level 45-50 needs 1 attack to flat the Guy with Level 50+ then what not true. And this is not only unique to 1 player but more often to different players. The 2nd problem is the insults. If one is insulted as mother **** and reports with screenshot then nothing happens. As I have seen again. And although several players have filed a complaint. You think if the complaint is solved immediately have you done something? What you've done is: You fool fair players who donate money to the utmost and give a **** about their feelings or whether they have fun in the game. It is interesting to see the moderators of Kixeye in Home Sectotren stand by these people who insult and have such strong troops. I am sure my discussion will be closed as soon as it is read by a moderator but I will ALWAYS post again about it. I promise you !!!! Until you stop kidding the fair and donating money. This complaint has nothing to do with specific Tags but is a common problem. Greetings to everyone plays nice and fair and shows more respect each other !!!!!!!
  • Plattnose-Hunter
    Plattnose-Hunter
    Potential Threat
    Joined Mar 2013 Posts: 28
    Iam sorry for my bad language but English is not my Main Language. I hope u all understand my Points!!!

The level of the game has unfortunately become the lowest drawer. It gets insulted in Mainchat in the highest dimensions
    and you get laughed when you play fair or even buy a lot of gold. I think that's bad enough but the worst thing is that 
    you do not mind Kixeye.

It was said that you have the cheats under control but on the map you can see something else. If I see a level 50+ need 
    multiple attacks and his heavy repaired several times with gold at a level 45-50 and in contrast to the level 45-50  
    needs 1 attack to flat the Guy with Level 50+ then what not true. And this is not only unique to 1 player but 
    more often to different players. 
    The 2nd problem is the insults. If one is insulted as mother **** and reports with 
    screenshot then nothing happens. As I have seen again. And although several players have filed a complaint. You think if 
    the complaint is solved immediately have you done something? What you've done is: You fool fair players who donate money 
    to the utmost and give a **** about their feelings or whether they have fun in the game.

It is interesting to see the moderators of Kixeye in Home Sectotren stand by these people who insult and have such strong 
    troops. I am sure my discussion will be closed as soon as it is read by a moderator but I will ALWAYS post again about it.
    I promise you !!!! Until you stop kidding the fair and donating money. This complaint has nothing to do with specific Tags 
    but is a common problem.

Greetings to everyone plays nice and fair and shows more respect each other !!!!!!!!
  • CyberToad
    CyberToad
    WC Mod
    Joined Mar 2015 Posts: 5,973
    Discussions about cheats can not be handled in forums.  Please report all suspected cheater using this link - https://www.kixeye.com/support/web/report?game=wc

Discussions about harassment can not be handled in forums.  Please report all harassment using this link - https://warcommander.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/requests/new?ticket_form_id=186278

Please review the rules for posting in the Kixeye forums - https://www.kixeye.com/forum/discussion/530465

If you have further questions or concerns, contact a moderator or Community Manager. 

Closing thread. 

Kixeye Forum/Chat Moderator

Request Support                           Help Desk                            Cybertoad Chat (discord)
    Report a Suspected Cheater                           Kixeye Forum Rules                            Report Harassment
This discussion has been closed.