Not another worker but a helper!

Demolition
Demolition
Minor Nuisance
Joined Aug 2014 Posts: 235
Buildings like Oil pumps/Metal pumps/Radio Tower/Thorium Mine etc etc might be good if a worker helper will upgrade these buildings without you have to use the worker.

In any case these buildings are not as much important as other upgrades so Kixeye might think of this and give us a worker helper for us to keep carrying these upgrade instead of being DEAD LEFT there.
  • Demolition
    Demolition
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Aug 2014 Posts: 235
    Buildings like Oil pumps/Metal pumps/Radio Tower/Thorium Mine etc etc might be good if a worker helper will upgrade these buildings without you have to use the worker.

In any case these buildings are not as much important as other upgrades so Kixeye might think of this and give us a worker helper for us to keep carrying these upgrade instead of being DEAD LEFT there.
  • nametagg0
    nametagg0
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Jan 2016 Posts: 5,402
    radio tower is reasonable to upgrade with the worker since its only 10 levels, the other 3 and their storages are a bit much since theres multiple with 20 levels each.
    Image result for free to play vs pay to win gif

"the optimist looks up and loses his footing.
      the pessimist looks down and loses the path
      the strategist looks forward and adjusts accordingly" 
  • MADazHELL
    MADazHELL
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Jul 2012 Posts: 138
    That's why you coin
  • Ulrich Wastian
    Ulrich Wastian
    Force to be Reckoned With
    Joined Aug 2012 Posts: 1,618
    Axel L said:
    I do complete agree that some of these buildings have a bit too many upgrades. However, I would instead like to see the problem solved by reducing the number of upgrades for each building in order to make the benefits per upgrade bigger and to make each individual upgrade more meaningful.
    the problem is not the number but the entire duration of all upgrades ...

Leave one wolf alive and the sheep are not safe

• WISHYOUWOULD
    WISHYOUWOULD
    Incursion Leader
    Joined Feb 2013 Posts: 1,231
    Axel L said:
    I do complete agree that some of these buildings have a bit too many upgrades. However, I would instead like to see the problem solved by reducing the number of upgrades for each building in order to make the benefits per upgrade bigger and to make each individual upgrade more meaningful.
    so would we
    "Okay,now let's try to get an answer from someone who isnt a complete  r.etard"-Mr Garrison
  • killerdudeXDXD
    killerdudeXDXD
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined May 2017 Posts: 161
    defense platform as well... has anyone ever got each turrent platform to a decent level without coining??  there are 18 **** turrets ( not even mentioning the heavy turrets) and each upgrade is like 12 hours. it would be better if upgrading defense platform upgrades it for all the turrets, and increase the upgrade time to 7 days. but obviously kixeye the morons can't think of such a logical solution
  • Ulrich Wastian
    Ulrich Wastian
    you will not consider gross for net ...

• Axel L
    Axel L
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Mar 2013 Posts: 11,107
    Axel L said:
    I do actually prefer long upgrades as that reduces the amount of potential upgrade time that gets wasted between upgrades and reduces the need to constantly farm for resources to start the upgrades. Another bonus would also be that the benefits from each individual upgrade would be much larger which would give an incentive to the player to perform the upgrade.
     <|=  0330 1323 1103 1211 0312 1201 1302 1203 0230 1220 0200  =|> 
     <|=  0302 0320 1310 1220 1211 0200 1313 1233 1302 1210 0230  =|> 
     <|=  0200 1211 0310 1303 0321 1301 1311 1221 1312 0312 1201  =|> 
     <|=  1230 1221 1211 0230 0320 0301 1232 1203 1211 0200 1221  =|> 
     <|=  1232 0200 1201 0302 0200 1210 0320 1221 1203 0232 1310  =|> 
     <|=  0232 1221 1233 1232 1201 1302 1321 0232 0232 0332 1331  =|> 
  • killerdudeXDXD
    killerdudeXDXD
    Minor Nuisance
    Axel L said:
    Axel L said:
    I do actually prefer long upgrades as that reduces the amount of potential upgrade time that gets wasted between upgrades and reduces the need to constantly farm for resources to start the upgrades. Another bonus would also be that the benefits from each individual upgrade would be much larger which would give an incentive to the player to perform the upgrade.
    Dude, no one cares what you prefer. you are a mod, obviously you want us to coin like all the scum working at kixeye. plus what you said makes exactly 0 sense. if two SAME building upgrades have different durations, then the " wasted potential upgrade time" wont matter, obviously the less duration is preferable. kixeye should reduce the upgrade time AND add a 2nd dozer, and should reply to my ticket even though i have not spent 50$ in this **** game
  • nametagg0
    nametagg0
    Unicorn Overlord
    Axel L said:
    Axel L said:
    Dude, no one cares what you prefer. you are a mod, obviously you want us to coin like all the scum working at kixeye. plus what you said makes exactly 0 sense. if two SAME building upgrades have different durations, then the " wasted potential upgrade time" wont matter, obviously the less duration is preferable. kixeye should reduce the upgrade time AND add a 2nd dozer, and should reply to my ticket even though i have not spent 50$ in this **** game
    being a mod doesnt mean much, just means they enforce forum rules, shouldn't have their own opinion dismissed just for that

• killerdudeXDXD
    killerdudeXDXD
    Minor Nuisance
    nametagg0 said:

being a mod doesnt mean much, just means they enforce forum rules, shouldn't have their own opinion dismissed just for that
    go read his reply and tell me his opinion should be taken seriously. " I actually prefer long upgrades" SAID NO ONE EVER
  • nametagg0
    nametagg0
    Unicorn Overlord
    nametagg0 said:

go read his reply and tell me his opinion should be taken seriously. " I actually prefer long upgrades" SAID NO ONE EVER
    but fewer levels overall, 

10 levels that take 3 days are equal to 30 levels that take 1 day.

• Axel L
    Axel L
    Unicorn Overlord
    Axel L said:
    Axel L said:
    There will nearly always be an inevitable loss in time which could be used for upgrades between the upgrades other than if you instantly finish the upgrade when it's 5 mins remaining or less. This do especially to players who doesn't play the game 24/7.

Another reason why I prefer few longer upgrades compared to many shorter upgrades is that the benefits from each individual upgrade would be much larger. Furthermore, I do also want to see that each individual is making a clearly noticeable difference in terms of player power.
  • killerdudeXDXD
    killerdudeXDXD
    Minor Nuisance
    Axel L said:

There will nearly always be an inevitable loss in time which could be used for upgrades between the upgrades other than if you instantly finish the upgrade when it's 5 mins remaining or less. This do especially to players who doesn't play the game 24/7.

Another reason why I prefer few longer upgrades compared to many shorter upgrades is that the benefits from each individual upgrade would be much larger. Furthermore, I do also want to see that each individual is making a clearly noticeable difference in terms of player power.
    what would you rather,  a building takes 15 hours to upgrade, but after the 15 hours you would be sleeping and waste few hours of potential upgrades, or same building takes 3 days to upgrade and you are guaranteed to be online as soon as the 3 days finish?

no one disagrees with your other point, everyone would want longer upgrades IF it meant that every change is huge, but why are you telling us what you would like? you are a mod. Go tell your admins to change it. 
  • Ulrich Wastian
    Ulrich Wastian
    Axel L said:
    Axel L said:
    Axel L said:

in larger steps, the gold price for a single upgrades is also higher, but opposed speaks the budget or pain threshold of coiners ...

• nametagg0
    nametagg0
    Unicorn Overlord
    Axel L said:

what would you rather,  a building takes 15 hours to upgrade, but after the 15 hours you would be sleeping and waste few hours of potential upgrades, or same building takes 3 days to upgrade and you are guaranteed to be online as soon as the 3 days finish?

no one disagrees with your other point, everyone would want longer upgrades IF it meant that every change is huge, but why are you telling us what you would like? you are a mod. Go tell your admins to change it. 
    because hes still a player like the rest of us.

• Axel L
    Axel L
    Unicorn Overlord
    Axel L said:

Like in my original post, I asked for lower number of longer upgrades compared to a large number of small upgrades. In this instance, I would prefer one upgrade which takes 3 days over 5 separate upgrades which takes a total of 3 days to complete for the same benefits.
  • Tony_Stark_254
    Tony_Stark_254
    Potential Threat
    Joined Apr 2017 Posts: 75
    Axel L said:

do you even know what a forum moderator is? stop commenting cuz buddy, your stupid is showing.
  • poeper
    poeper
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Dec 2013 Posts: 138
    Axel L said:
    yup change upgrade time for thorium storage 5 freaking days for just 2,5 mil extra this is way over it 

I may be drunk, Miss, but in the morning I will be sober and you will still be ugly.

• Ralgof
    Ralgof
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Sep 2014 Posts: 140
    nametagg0 said:
    nametagg0 said:

but fewer levels overall, 

10 levels that take 3 days are equal to 30 levels that take 1 day.
    I have to agree, for buildings that have gained so many levels over the years, maybe just reducing the number as you say, and over a considerably shorter overall period of time will make more sense. Obviously Kixeye doesn't want non coining players to be able to max their base in a few weeks, most of us have been playing for many years and even from the beginning, and just when you think you are catching up to having almost everything upgraded, new levels were added pushing you back again, and this has over the years pushed most people back quite a bit. I remember upgrading res storage and it was taking forever, then got the last few to still do, and all of a sudden they reduced the upgrade times, so I didn't benefit from that and could've instead being upgrading other buildings that would've been more tactically advantageous. So anything to help us make positive progress within reason I do support!