Account problems

CHeWEKA
CHeWEKA
Greenhorn
Joined Nov 2014 Posts: 2
edited 7 Nov 2014, 12:11AM
hi i start to play vega conflict in my android phone whit my google account and now i'm trying to play the game in my pc whith my google account but can't use the phone guess of the on my computer if i get access whit the google+ account. and on my pc if get access whit the google account the game starts from zero....   what can i do? 

i have to apologize for my schoolastic english  B)
  • Humphrey Huang
    Humphrey Huang
    Greenhorn
    Joined Nov 2014 Posts: 1
    I also cannot connect my android data which I clearly linked to my google account. I am trying to connect my mobile phone data onto my pc please help.
  • CHeWEKA
    CHeWEKA
    Greenhorn
    Joined Nov 2014 Posts: 2
    edited 8 Nov 2014, 1:10AM
    i solve the problem by my self  :) 
    you have to enter in the game from PC and get access with your google+ account, make sure that your account in google+ its the same of your android device. then you get access on Pc whit your google account the server creates you a new random player, then inside the game you will have to go on the game settings (its collocated in the foto of your profile). then you will see on the settings window up on the right the magical button that says "account connection" our something like that... then you will see your google play account....and then chose the account you want to keep! 

have a nice game 
  • Kenny Plunkett
    Kenny Plunkett
    Greenhorn
    Joined Jul 2017 Posts: 5

I lost my Google account when I changed my phone number how can I get my game back

• Kenny Plunkett
    Kenny Plunkett
    Greenhorn

I need to submit a ticket

• Kenny Plunkett
    Kenny Plunkett
    Greenhorn

My new email [email protected]

• Kenny Plunkett
    Kenny Plunkett
    Greenhorn

Saying I log into my account on kixeye I use Facebook not my Gmail please help

• PaulSohnius
    PaulSohnius
    Greenhorn
    Joined Nov 2018 Posts: 2

Ich kann meinen Gamezenter Account mit dem Vega Conflict Account verknüpfen kann mir wer helfen ??

• PaulSohnius
    PaulSohnius
    Greenhorn
    Joined Nov 2018 Posts: 2

Nicht Verknüpfen

• The_great_king
    The_great_king
    Greenhorn
    Joined Sep 2019 Posts: 1
    units i earned didnt appear and xp had gone what should i do