Anyone looking for a new sector?

Is anyone looking for a new peaceful sector where to live? We are a group of independent anti-KT\neutral alliances, we are not part of any faction. Leave a comment or pm me if you are interested.
  • Metalstorm77
    Metalstorm77
    Potential Threat
    Joined Feb 2014 Posts: 79
    ...good luck with that...i was in a peaceful sector before we were invaded by KT...they sent more than a hundred attackers....and our group had only 35 members....the outcome was obvious...we had to look for another sector...if your group is small, it’s better to ally yourselves with a strong clan who can defend and help you grow....just my two cents
  • semperIfearnomanbutGodfidelis
    semperIfearnomanbutGodfidelis
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Feb 2013 Posts: 160
    sector 128 131 and 29 are peaceful.... and need plenty of bubbles.....lol.
  • ...good luck with that...i was in a peaceful sector before we were invaded by KT...they sent more than a hundred attackers....and our group had only 35 members....the outcome was obvious...we had to look for another sector...if your group is small, it’s better to ally yourselves with a strong clan who can defend and help you grow....just my two cents
    We have allies who can come to help. However, we are independent from any faction and we would like to see our small sector grow.
  • NOOBMASTER69
    NOOBMASTER69
    Greenhorn
    Joined Apr 2015 Posts: 10
    what sector ?

• Sulacap
    Sulacap
    Potential Threat
    Joined Feb 2018 Posts: 35
    what sector ?

wsm, chama le no reservado que ele te explica;