DCs

Th3Raven
Th3Raven
Skilled Warrior
Joined Feb 2013 Posts: 394
Anyone else have this problem? trying to attack i get dc,deploy units dc joining battle dc .this is on different browsers,anyone have any suggestions?
  • bossof260xha
    bossof260xha
    Greenhorn
    Joined Mar 2016 Posts: 1
    edited 3 Oct 2019, 5:52PM
    same to me
  • BradyBunch
    BradyBunch
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Oct 2013 Posts: 825
    Same to me as well.
    Today is the first day of the rest of your life. Make it count!
  • captainhh
    captainhh
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Apr 2014 Posts: 107
    edited 3 Oct 2019, 6:24PM
    seems there is a problem, got DC in a battle and cant login till battle is finished, cross fingers
  • mrmikes
    mrmikes
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Jan 2013 Posts: 203
    same problem here 
  • FBHO
    FBHO
    Master Tactician
    Joined Jul 2013 Posts: 2,322
    Yep, another garbage event - glitches, disconnects...
  • Dred Bass
    Dred Bass
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Sep 2013 Posts: 192
    I login, go to attack, deploy units and it crashes. All units dead when i reload. That's me doing something better this weekend.
  • goldenhearth
    goldenhearth
    Greenhorn
    Joined Oct 2019 Posts: 12
    I must reconnect every 3 attacks or else the flash will be crashed, Kixeye suck every day more
  • goldenhearth
    goldenhearth
    Greenhorn
    Now a new problem is stuck in the eternal loading and must be restarted again

• goldenhearth
    goldenhearth
    Greenhorn
    some moderator reputo that says something
  • kixeyeuser_150897889_9106_2342921
    kixeyeuser_150897889_9106_2342921
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Oct 2014 Posts: 755
    More trouble than usual.  I thought it might be my Internet, which sucks worse than usual today.  Good to know it might not be me.  Or at least not all me.
  • goldenhearth
    goldenhearth
    Greenhorn
    to say something cybertoad, the hack seller
    Strike-force Captain
    I find it amusing that people whine that forum mods don't instantly reply to everything they say, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
  • goldenhearth
    goldenhearth
    Greenhorn
    I must reconnect every 3 attacks or else the flash will be crashed, Kixeye suck every day more
  • goldenhearth
    goldenhearth
    Greenhorn
    fvck 3 reconect continued, kixeye and its garage programmers

• freaking out
    freaking out
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Feb 2013 Posts: 346
    I find it amusing that people whine that forum mods don't instantly reply to everything they say, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
    I find it amusing the game crash instantly... every 335 secund
    1000 gold
  • goldenhearth
    goldenhearth
    Greenhorn
    that's your job otherwise they leave
  • goldenhearth
    goldenhearth
    Greenhorn
    maintenance, hahahaha I screw up with these kixeye
    Strike-force Captain
    Oh well, looks like I can't get in right now.  Time to make dinner while my computer scrubs itself, then try again a little later. :D 
  • kixeyeuser_951297414_5434_8358176
    kixeyeuser_951297414_5434_8358176
    Potential Threat
    Joined May 2017 Posts: 26
    i just dc in faction 4 and couldn't join the attack after reconnect !!
  • memphis112
    memphis112
    Greenhorn
    Joined Apr 2019 Posts: 12
    should be used to it by now during event times lol  :D

• smiler1962
    smiler1962
    Potential Threat
    Joined Jul 2012 Posts: 27
    more dc  or disonnections today then i have had in the last 8 years of playing  wtf is going on
    It is Better to Burn out then fade away
  • densus 86
    densus 86
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Apr 2015 Posts: 536
    same problem
    event sux :(
  • zeeew
    zeeew
    Greenhorn
    Joined May 2013 Posts: 17
    yea guys and specially for me main target 7 not loaded for me more than 8 reloads and cannot open base , really we waste our time on useless game

my expectations became truth 
     , once game make the users who pay more than 50 dollars  only can send support tickets , i know this is  the end of war commander , good bye war commander was a great game when u were  great guys 
  • it will fitz
    it will fitz
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Feb 2013 Posts: 2,606
    did you know .....

most, if not all 'crashes' happen on the 'client side of the game' .... and by client side I am referring to the user's comp

OMG How dare I write this!!!  Smash the 'dislike' button now!!!!!

I say this, because ...... if the 'servers side' went down and crashed ..... guess what would happen? ... anyone? ... Bueller? .... 

If the server side crashed ..... Everyone, yes, every player would simultaneously loose connection .... Everyone of us ... yep ... all of us ....

but ... that has not happened, or did I miss the huge server crash?

I did have some lag and even a 'Flash' crash ... but, that was because I need a newer 'potato' to play on, this one is old and getting weaker, and just lost a ram chip a while back, now running just 8 instead of 16gb ram 
  • Demolition
    Demolition
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Aug 2014 Posts: 238
    Too much Disconnects and Lag and the toon still in battle absorbing damage which you cant control.
  • captainhh
    captainhh
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Apr 2014 Posts: 107
    did you know .....

most, if not all 'crashes' happen on the 'client side of the game' .... and by client side I am referring to the user's comp

OMG How dare I write this!!!  Smash the 'dislike' button now!!!!!

I say this, because ...... if the 'servers side' went down and crashed ..... guess what would happen? ... anyone? ... Bueller? .... 

If the server side crashed ..... Everyone, yes, every player would simultaneously loose connection .... Everyone of us ... yep ... all of us ....

but ... that has not happened, or did I miss the huge server crash?

I did have some lag and even a 'Flash' crash ... but, that was because I need a newer 'potato' to play on, this one is old and getting weaker, and just lost a ram chip a while back, now running just 8 instead of 16gb ram 
    All you saying is true, however there is an issue this time that tripled my crashes, many when i am scouting event bases, I believe its mostly sync issues between client PC and server and heavy loads on servers could contribute, my "potato" is not super new but higher specs than the recommended for war commander. 
  • smokindragon
    smokindragon
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Mar 2019 Posts: 155
    when i started up my laptop today i was informed that flash needs to update, updated and not had much of a issue.
  • Th3Raven
    Th3Raven
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Feb 2013 Posts: 394
    tried corpus base 1 and 2 no problem main track 7 something wrong with that base can not enter without a flash crash.something in there thats causing flash to crash just like the lancer bases