Minor Nuisance
Joined Sep 2011 Posts: 174
Anyone got a concussive breacher build? 
  • coolcat00
    coolcat00
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Jun 2014 Posts: 220
    I'm interested in building one as well...  here are my ideas

Please notice that concussive reload is NOT boosted when the ship stops so it is best to keep it moving at ALL times in order to keep defense maximized (when at U2)

In order too keep the ship moving you could try to lower turn speed and raise combat speed that way you could get it to go around in circles, but I don't know if this can be done because of the high base turn speed of the hull
    (Engine for this model would be Strike sys V with Zip drive and Hyper-30 or revear scout engine depending on how you want to use the ship)

Kixeye recommends Vulcanized barrels, Zip drive X, and Havoc gatling gun II       and I agree with these recommendations
    If you want to try High yield warheads AND/or PBX payload, instead of Vulcanized Barrels feel free to do so

Sorry I can't be of much help    hopefully someone else will share a well tested build
  • mark.shenton.37
    mark.shenton.37
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined May 2013 Posts: 358
    edited 23 Sep 2019, 8:52PM
    I haven't got the havok 2 gun so tried gsu7. 1 each on 3 ships at U2 didn't even scratch a Lurker.  Can't offer anymore help sorry but atleast this may help ppl who wanted to try this weapon
    Sectors visited -   120 (home),  200, 253, 411, 94, 182, 500, 106, 379, 252 (currently)
  • TomBrooklyn
    TomBrooklyn
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Oct 2012 Posts: 2,767
    edited 29 Sep 2019, 7:34AM
    I built a Corrosive one.  Why would you want to build a Concussive one?  The hull has no internal buffs for Concussive.

======
    PS: The thread title doesn't mention concussive or looking for a build.

• coolcat00
    coolcat00
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Jun 2014 Posts: 220
    I built a Corrosive one.  Why would you want to build a Concussive one?  The hull has no internal buffs for Concussive.
    U1 breacher gets concussive buffs and U2 gives Defense while moving
    A concussive one can keep moving constantly and always have defense buffs without having to worry about stopping to gain fire power