pillage Sept 5 126 less the 30 min repair battle pirates kixeye

DJJeckel65
DJJeckel65
Skilled Warrior
Joined Mar 2013 Posts: 454
so the 126 not as hard as I thought. tell me what you think. Not sure if I am a fan of (NOT ) auto hitting. takes a long time. so if you have patients you can do this with a lower repair bill then me but i like to auto lol. remember the coiners dont want you to do better then them.

If you looking for info that the big coiners don't want to share, check out DJJeckel65 on you tube.  I do try to help as much as I can. Been playing since Beta . 
  • Cyanide Sandwich
    Cyanide Sandwich
    Incursion Leader
    Joined Feb 2012 Posts: 1,166
    To spare everyone the need to view the video (and waste a minute of their time to an awful intro as well as earsplitting audio throughout),

Basically, just stay at the bottom left island and kill each mono one at a time as they come, then move to the bottom right island and do the same. Then after they're all dead kill the buildings as normal. I guess by doing so you reduce the amount of monos firing at you, and thus the amount of splash dmg and dmg in total you take, rather than just taking the monos at the same time you kill the buildings.
    Battle Pirates
    In-game name: Cyanide Sandwich              
    Home Sector: 21                                          Ship Design Discussion Group (Open to all): https://www.facebook.com/groups/118022991724717/
    KIXEYE logic is the only logic and you ain't never logic'd till you've KIXEYE logic'd.

• TRUCULENT2
    TRUCULENT2
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Mar 2014 Posts: 2,844
    To further spare everyone... Here is a link to a much better video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v8zMjlz6O9U
    It was posted on youtube more than a month ago, and is probably the first video to use this strategy... it even has the build in the video description on youtube. And as a bonus, its easier on the eyes and ears. 
    I have a hard time believing that we are dealing with a company that is brilliantly scamming us AND entirely incompetent. 

This is a private company in a capitalist market trying to make money - your money. Give it to them, or don't - but don't fault them for trying. 
  • DJJeckel65
    DJJeckel65
    Skilled Warrior

If you looking for info that the big coiners don't want to share, check out DJJeckel65 on you tube.  I do try to help as much as I can. Been playing since Beta . 
  • DJJeckel65
    DJJeckel65
    Skilled Warrior

• Heftybear08
    Heftybear08
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Sep 2013 Posts: 165

These players are just Jealous of your videos and your creativity. I don't understand how they can spend all day everyday just being so contemptuous and petty. They need to get a life !!! 
    I am heftybear08!!!!
  • warren.fee.3
    warren.fee.3
    Force to be Reckoned With
    Joined Aug 2013 Posts: 1,953

Jeckel. Its more the blatant self promotion and obvious shots at other players that have built you a following.. not of fans but instead of trolls.

Comments like.. remember coiners dont want you to do better than them.. kind of sets yourself up for negative responses.

Keep making your movies, try be helpful, but dont call out folks in your vids, dont make snide comments in your threads posting your vids and dont blatantly self promote in an attempt to up your youtube rating. That will come naturally if folks like your stuff.

Right now all i see is negativity towards you and looking at how you ve promoted vids and others comments in the past i can understand how thats happened.

• wing-dang-doodle
    wing-dang-doodle
    Joined Sep 2012 Posts: 1,518
    there is already a vid out for insta repair. tbh dude you set out on the wrong foot, rubbed people up the wrong way and you expect to be taken seriously. nah. you had a chance to prove your merit but you blew it.
    you keep whining like me but we are still here, i love broken pixels, how about you
  • DJJeckel65
    DJJeckel65
    Skilled Warrior
    there is already a vid out for insta repair. tbh dude you set out on the wrong foot, rubbed people up the wrong way and you expect to be taken seriously. nah. you had a chance to prove your merit but you blew it.
    the instant repair video is on the 124, my video is for the 126.

• wing-dang-doodle
    wing-dang-doodle

there is also 1 for the 126
    you keep whining like me but we are still here, i love broken pixels, how about you
  • DJJeckel65
    DJJeckel65
    Skilled Warrior

which is bogas and if i have time i will debunk it

• wing-dang-doodle
    wing-dang-doodle

which is bogas and if i have time i will debunk it

so you have seen it then?

• TRUCULENT2
    TRUCULENT2
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Mar 2014 Posts: 2,844
    I already posted the link to the video (in this thread) of the 126 that claims to have in-base insta repair. It was also posted in the thread discussing the 124 - where you felt compelled to flag my comment and share your video. Do you even read the posts you flag? It was posted a good month before your video. 
    I have a hard time believing that we are dealing with a company that is brilliantly scamming us AND entirely incompetent. 

This is a private company in a capitalist market trying to make money - your money. Give it to them, or don't - but don't fault them for trying. 
  • Ser_Gregor_Clegane
    Ser_Gregor_Clegane
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Nov 2015 Posts: 3,474
    edited 8 Sep 2019, 6:58AM

Nice trolling.
    Here's the funny bit--the image used by Truculent comes from the movie 'Ghostbusters 2' so how you mocked up the image to match the dictionary image as you show, really shows you're a true troll.

There is no 'Truculent1' nor a 'Truculent' in the Kixeye player search (I note that you don't show any proof of that in your video) so your accusations of him breaching ToS by having 2 Kix accounts are malicious.

You comment that he has no life, & here you are making a 37 minute video dedicated to him--who's the one who has no life? 

Nothing but an attention seeker.

I specialize in wife removal, crushing heads & other forms of violence, like roasting faces, or cutting horses in two with a single swing of my sword
    I fear nothing, your pixels are dust compared to my physical might (8'0", 420lb)
  • sardonique13
    sardonique13
    Incursion Leader
    Joined Apr 2012 Posts: 1,000
    edited 8 Sep 2019, 7:54AM

would have been 100%, but I was too busy laughing at your base.  You called me a glitcher, a hack, and then a coiner...and then jumped.  Heaven forbid you even try to hit me back.  Battle logs don't lie though.  I love how you derailed your own thread with your own subpar attempts at trolling.
    sardonique

ex-IKY, ex-DOA, ex-PNLS, never ex-ex.....

.....hey pirates....I'm back.  Buwahahahaha
  • Ser_Gregor_Clegane
    Ser_Gregor_Clegane
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Nov 2015 Posts: 3,474

would have been 100%, but I was too busy laughing at your base.  You called me a glitcher, a hack, and then a coiner...and then jumped.  Heaven forbid you even try to hit me back.  Battle logs don't lie though.  I love how you derailed your own thread with your own subpar attempts at trolling.
    Good job
    I specialize in wife removal, crushing heads & other forms of violence, like roasting faces, or cutting horses in two with a single swing of my sword
    I fear nothing, your pixels are dust compared to my physical might (8'0", 420lb)
  • reefguy
    reefguy
    Potential Threat
    Joined Jul 2019 Posts: 43
    I think the real brilliance is in the name 'Truculent'. Figure out the meaning of that word and the picture will become much clearer.