looking for more members

zinfedel42075
zinfedel42075
Potential Threat
Joined Sep 2015 Posts: 61
edited 25 Aug 2019, 12:02AM
I am a very old leader looking for new member levels mean nothing I am friends with DSCS and BIE I don't care about chores I just want you to have fun I have one rule no insect in our home sector allie points is like medals to me worthless if you are looking for a team that cares please let us know I have 15 active players an I need more I do help when I can thank you for your time King Fredrick of DCS1
DCS1
  • zinfedel42075
    zinfedel42075
    Potential Threat
    I am a real good leader I try to help with fleets as long as your above a level 100 because I can gift fleets and gold when I can I don't push for allie points I don't care about medals either I just want you to have fun do the game at your own pace to many wants the moon I don't care about all that I am friends with DSCS and BIE and a few with PNLS I never hit friends and also PORK is my friends if your looking for a great team we are it 
    DCS1
  • zinfedel42075
    zinfedel42075
    Potential Threat
    edited 29 Aug 2019, 6:53AM
    I don't ask for much just be here and play to have fun I do need more active players than I do have please I am just asking my clan name is DCS1
    DCS1