KIX killed fleet without reason

Talk_to_my_hand
Talk_to_my_hand
Greenhorn
Joined Sep 2014 Posts: 16
Hello, i log in today and what a surprise one of my icebreaker fleets is down for no reason? no player attacked this one and i left yesterday with 99% health? what happend over night? 
  • BuckMeatmissile
    BuckMeatmissile
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Dec 2018 Posts: 452
    Icebreakers cannot be attacked by anything anymore, maybe you auto'd the wrong FM target?

Me: Here is how I clear the fleets out of the 500 with Silverfish
    Worz: Um... You're hiding behind a rock.
    Me: I'd hide behind a preschool if I thought it would help
  • Talk_to_my_hand
    Talk_to_my_hand
    Greenhorn
    .. that's what i'm sayin, i always do auto 89 with Icebreakers and left with 99% health. but i did nothing and today i log in and my fleet is dead?? ..
  • Talk_to_my_hand
    Talk_to_my_hand
    Greenhorn
    there should be log data of the last 20 targets so you can check by yourself if you attack the wrong target. i don't think so but everything is possible. there was a target in the past who changed the lvl at last second i would start attack. i realized this and abort the mission and was looking for a new one.
  • Alexa the BAE
    Alexa the BAE
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Aug 2014 Posts: 417
    Hello, i log in today and what a surprise one of my icebreaker fleets is down for no reason? no player attacked this one and i left yesterday with 99% health? what happend over night? 
    Sadly it was the wrong target class or level. Perhaps a right click that unknowingly sent it somewhere.

I have right clicked open water to move a fleet into general area. As lag would have it, some target I could not see on my screen and had no plans for hitting suddenly popped up, but game had already decided my fleet was going to attack it, and it did. Before I could correct this, the fleet was destroyed.

With so many warning pop ups that hinder us from enjoying this game... maybe some useful warnings should be implemented to alert us when a fleet is crossing into wrong type target. 
    "a computer once beat me at chess but it was no match for me at kick boxing"
  • TomBrooklyn
    TomBrooklyn
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Oct 2012 Posts: 2,716
    edited 21 Aug 2019, 8:08PM
    Would like to see an option to "Not show this again" on any pop-ups though.

• TomBrooklyn
    TomBrooklyn
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Oct 2012 Posts: 2,716
    Talk_to_my_hand said: ... what happend over night? 
    If you don't know what happened, why are you blaming Kixeye as you do in your title?