sent tickets

spartathecheese
spartathecheese
Potential Threat
Joined Feb 2013 Posts: 40
wow..i sent in ticket critizing whoever reads the tickets..as they have the power..to pass on to kix or not..and now i am banned from chat..my platoons i put on heal..when i leave..are not repairing..been like this last 4 times i tried..maybe i am wrong thinking that they are doing this to me on purpose..or the game is messed up..like i had said in my tickets.almost done with this game..been playing since 2012..frustrated as hell...anyways..good luck commanders.
  • marcusgregorius
    marcusgregorius
    Greenhorn
    Joined Apr 2019 Posts: 13
    well done commander will follow suit

• REA-RAVEN
    REA-RAVEN
    Greenhorn
    Joined Jun 2019 Posts: 5
    i cant send tickets anymore they said i haven't spend more than 50$ on this game, so i am not qualified to get support.
    what a **** great game. 
  • Eugene_H14
    Eugene_H14
    Greenhorn
    Joined May 2016 Posts: 2
    I have been trying to figure out how to send in a game ticket for the last 3 days.  All I get is my email address is not valid and when I go into my settings to add my email, it states that my email is already in use.  What am I doing wrong??  I have two issues right now?  I double spent my Wargame2 xp on the Hornet unit thinking is was a limit increase unit based on the prize selection screen and 2) I just finished taking an omega siege squadron base for 4 parts and when I jumped back to my home sector the 4 parts were missing.  How can I get help with these issues??  Thanks
  • Darkshadows2069
    Darkshadows2069
    WC Mod
    Joined May 2014 Posts: 1,532
    Eugene,

Make sure you  have logged out completely from kixeye.com, it sounds like you are logged in with a different email address. Once that is done go ahead and log back in and click on the login with the FB icon  That should resolve your issue, unless you play from kixeye.com only.  If so please send me a  pm on here and I will help you further.

I have been trying to figure out how to send in a game ticket for the last 3 days.  All I get is my email address is not valid and when I go into my settings to add my email, it states that my email is already in use.  What am I doing wrong??  I have two issues right now?  I double spent my Wargame2 xp on the Hornet unit thinking is was a limit increase unit based on the prize selection screen and 2) I just finished taking an omega siege squadron base for 4 parts and when I jumped back to my home sector the 4 parts were missing.  How can I get help with these issues??  Thanks

Community Rules: <CLICK HERE>
    Submit a Support Ticket:  <CLICK HERE>
  • REA-RAVEN
    REA-RAVEN
    Greenhorn
    Joined Jun 2019 Posts: 5
    Hello i sented a ticket about missing gold they didn't reply they sent me a mail saying i have not used 50$ in game 
    how would i want to spend money on a game when it just steals the gold and when i try to report it they do nothing
    please tell me and if they actually gave me back the missing gold i would have appreciated it instead they just gave me the 50$ crap

• sharpshooter-1
    sharpshooter-1
    Greenhorn
    Joined Feb 2016 Posts: 7
    i still can't send ticket and i have spent way more then 50$ and you still haven't respond to my problem please look in to it 
    Ryan Ahmed
  • Darkshadows2069
    Darkshadows2069
    WC Mod
    Joined May 2014 Posts: 1,532
    Sharpshooter-1  Please send me a pm and I will help you with getting your support enabled.

Community Rules: <CLICK HERE>
    Submit a Support Ticket:  <CLICK HERE>