make old ship hulls great again

royale.roberts
royale.roberts
Greenhorn
Joined Jan 2014 Posts: 2
edited 21 Jul 2019, 1:34AM
I am trying to start a campaign. to actually make old hulls compatible again . I feel there are enough hulls in this game .  we really dont need 15 new hulls a year .When I coin a hull, and buy  A skin for my hull I dont want it to be obsolete in less then a year. We all have had favorite hulls wouldn't it be nice to use them again . I think it would . My Favorite hull is the Rhino . I think it would be fun to play raids for specials, armors, and weapons good for only certain hulls making the hull great again. specials increasing weight limits, while adding defense or weapon damage would be great . This would also slow the pace down just a little letting people catch up, and instead of 20 hulls a year , maybe only 4  . One every 3 months . or just keep making hulls, and make old ones better . what ever works the best  for you guys. build times for old ships , can also be just as long as a new build would be better if they were a little faster but what ever gets it done . So people can have the option of choosing a new hull, or new tech for an old ship to get ready for next raid Well thank you for reading , and I hope you will join my campaign to make  old hulls great again 
  • royale.roberts
    royale.roberts
    Greenhorn
    Joined Jan 2014 Posts: 2
    I am trying to start a campaign. to actually make old hulls compatible again . I feel there are enough hulls in this game .  we really dont need 15 new hulls a year .When I coin a hull, and buy  A skin for my hull I dont want it to be obsolete in less then a year. We all have had favorite hulls wouldn't it be nice to use them again . I think it would . My Favorite hull is the Rhino . I think it would be fun to play raids for specials, armors, and weapons good for only certain hulls making the hull great again. specials increasing weight limits, while adding defense or weapon damage would be great . This would also slow the pace down just a little letting people catch up, and instead of 20 hulls a year , maybe only 4  . One every 3 months . or just keep making hulls, and make old ones better . what ever works the best  for you guys. build times for old ships , can also be just as long as a new build would be better if they were a little faster but what ever gets it done . So people can have the option of choosing a new hull, or new tech for an old ship to get ready for next raid Well thank you for reading , and I hope you will join my campaign to make  old hulls great again 
  • Alexa the BAE
    Alexa the BAE
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Aug 2014 Posts: 421
    I agree with you. This could be a wonderful thing. I would even appreciate my old hulls being outdated and kinda useless but not needing to be scrapped. Before our old hulls can be great again they first need to be preserved with more dock space. Please include that in your campaign... you have my vote.
    "a computer once beat me at chess but it was no match for me at kick boxing"